the village and the man

Your pov:

               You and Leon make your way through the infested village, filled to the brim with infected. Both of you running into an open shed to gather supplies, Leon lifting his gun shooting a villager that was running towards you both in the face three times. "God damn is a village or all of Spain after us?" You said as a joke but honestly you were starting to wonder if it was a joke anymore.

             Before you could bask in your joke for too long your words catching your throat, looking up to see a huge figure towering in the open space of the shed. He looked to be wearing a cow head and carrying a huge mallet. "What. The. FUCK!." You say pulling out your pistol aiming it at the.... Person? Leon quickly noticing the intruder pulls his gun as well

             "Holy shit" you hear Leon say under his breath before shooting at it. "What, you don't like them big and ugly?" You say glancing over and giving him a wink. He gave you a look that asked if you really just said that. After 15 minutes of constant shooting and dodging the thing was finally dead.

          You put your hands on your knees and let out and exhausted breath "God damn what the hell was his problem". Leon look down examining the body "don't know and I'm pretty sure it's too late to ask" he says before kicking the body. You let out a soft chuckle at his words before standing up straight and grabbing nearby ammo.

             "All right let's get going" Leon said patting your shoulder, surprised at the sudden physical contact from the blonde, eyes grow a bit wide before grinning "whatever you say boss man" you say putting your pistol back in its holster. You and Leon make your way through the village, shooting more villagers than you thought possible.

            Continuing through you find a cabin you raid and kill the villagers inside. Leon spots a staircase and you both go down, finding a wriggling sack. Leon going over and pulling the top off, man with dark brown curly hair looking at us both his mouth covered with tape. Leon quickly grabs it and rips it off as the man makes a loud grunting noise "that hurt, ya know?" The man says looking up at Leon.

         "Seemed like you really wanted to talk" Leon replied in a matter of fact kind of town.  "how observant senior" he says to Leon for noticing that your also in the room nodding at you "hello to you as well" he says before looking at both of us "now uh either of you got a smoke?" You simply shook my head as Leon looked down at him "you know those things will kill ya" he said to the man "and being here won't?" You Mumble looking to the side.

      "Ah well maybe just untie me then" he said looking down gesturing to his restraints, as he leans forward slightly before his eyes grow wide. "Not this guy" he says in a shocked frightened tone. Looking Back to see what he's meaning "what the fu-" the words don't even escape your mouth completely before you feel blow to the side of your head the world going dark.

______________

Sorry that it's short school has been killing me this last week but I'm out now so updates should be more frequently also sorry if some things are worded weird....... Character AI has done a number on me recently -sam