Chapter 2: The Human

Back in the Dark Hollow Realm.

The Jaguar approached the Dragon,That,He had,Just Resurrected,Slowly and Carefully.

The Hooded Jaguar stopped,When He was,In Front of the Dragon,as He knelt Down on One Knee,And,Bowed Down,Before the Dragon.

"The All Powerful,Malefor,Master of the Dark,Allow Me to Introduce Myself,I am Nightshade of the Kingdom of Avalar,I have brought You Back,From the Dead,So,You can Finish,What You Started,All Those Years Ago,And,Finally have Victory in Conquering the Realms,All I Ask is,For One Request," Nightshade explained,Softly,as He Arose,While,He Explained.

"I,Thank You,Servant of Darkness,Now,What,May I Ask is Your Request?" Malefor questioned,Dis-Trustfully, as He narrowed his Eyes at Nightshade.

"That I may Serve,Alongside You,In Your Conquest," Nightshade answered,Calmly,Really Hoping the Shadow would Accept his Request.

"Very Well,Servant,In Return,For My Resurrection,You can keep your Life,And,Become My Loyal Servant," Malefor declared,Firmly,In his Deep Voice.

"Thank You,Master,I shall Treasure My Position," Nightshade thanked,as He bowed Down,Before Malefor,Once Again,To Show his Respect.

"Now,I believe,The Realms need to Remember,How to be Afraid,I think,We should show Them," Nightshade suggested,Ready to Start the Conquering.

"Not Yet,I need a Few Things,First," Malefor informed,as He stood,On his Two Feet,About to do Something.

"What do You need,Master?" Nightshade asked,Out of Curiosity.

For a Minute,Malefor,Just Stood There,In Silence.

But,That,Quickly Changed.

When Malefor let Out a Large Deafening Roar,That echoed,Throughout the Chamber,Blowing All the Candles,Around Them Out.

Nightshade stood Frozen,With an Evil Smile on his Face,Waiting for It to Happen.

Suddenly.

Rocks began to levitate Off the Floor,Into the Air.

The Rocks started to Come Together,Building Themselves,Into Something.

It wasn't,Until,It was Finished,That,Nightshade figured Out,What He was Doing.

The Rocky came Together,Into the Shape of a Tower,A Familiar Tower.

He had rebuilt his Entire Mountain Fortress.

However.

That wasn't All.

Right Then,Large Bony Hands began to Emerge,From the Floor.

A Large Shadow Portal Appeared,In the Floor,as Multiple Bone Hands continued to Come Out of the Floor.

As Enormous Figures began to step Out of the Large Circular Portal,Into the Chamber.

It was Malefor's Very Own Minions,The Grublins.

Malefor was Resurrecting Them.

Millions of Them,Just Continued to Step Out,And,Roar Out to Worship Their Master.

Now That,His Army was Reassembled,Malefor sat Down on his Throne,as Nightshade stood by his Side.

"The King is Back," Malefor declared as He looked Over the Other Forgotten Realms,On Top of his Fortress.

Meanwhile.

Back in the Peace Keepers Homeworld.

The Next Day.

By Now,All of the Dragons were Already Wide Awake,And,Doing Their Duties.

At the Moment.

Everything seemed Normal.