18.Trouble

Yn POV
"Damn you don't understand how much I miss you when you're gone." I said looking at a picture of Lucas
I wrote him about what happened a few days ago I think should get his letter back today.
Dario and I have been trying to figure out who it was ever since that day, I don't know who it could be, who would possibly go that far..and who would take the time out to watch me like that?
I don't know...I just wish Lucas were here, he'd have everything figured out just like that, but he isn't gonna be home no time soon so I just gotta work with what I got.
"How you sleep Yn" Dario asked
"It was alright, why?"
"You look real tired"
"I'm not, I'm stressed..and I really really miss my baby"
"It's gonna be alright Yn. I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you, and just wait, Lucas gonna be home before you know it." he said
"Mamaaaaa!" Lili cried as she walked to me
"Whats wrong baby" I said picking her up
"I miss my daddy.." she started whining
"Aww I know baby, I do too but we just gotta be patient. Daddy gonna come home in a little while"
She layed on me and slowly stopped crying
"Aw man she really miss him huh?"
"Yea, I know he misses her crazy butt"
"He probably misses both of y'all more than you can think, I know he be upset man especially cause he don't like leaving you..He really be worried"
"I know man..I just hope he never has to do anything that can majorly put him at risk of you know..cause I'd hate for that to happen and find out without getting to see him one last time..I love him alot"

Just then my phone started ringing, I didn't recognize the number
"Hello, who's this?"
"Yn baby are you okay..I got you letter"
"Yea Lucas um how are you talking to me right now?"
"Look don't worry bout that okay. I needed to just hear you..You got me out here worried sick man..I wanna be there so bad I can't stand not being able to protect you...Is Liliana okay?"
"Yea I'll let her talk to you"
"Hey daddy" she said excited
"Hey baby girl..You been okay?"
"Yes..but somebody tried to take me from mommy. I was soo scared daddy uncle Dario scared them away.."
"I know baby mommy told me..But it's gonna be okay daddy gonna take care of it okay?"
"Okay daddy..Love you"
"Love you too put mommy back on"
"Hey"
"Man..you have to make sure you stay safe Yn"
"Yea I know...She really misses you"
"Yea well I miss her too and I miss you..a whole fucking lot"
"I miss you too" I started to cry
"Awww mama, don't you cry..Please"
"I can't help it I need you Lucas and Its so upsetting cause I wake up in the morning thinking bout you..You're always on my mind"
"Baby I know it's stressful. Trust me I do, but I want you to stay strong..For me Yn..For Lili too..And please don't worry about the little situation I'm gonna take care of it I got my people on it.."
"You sure?"
"Yea but still keep an eye out..and make sure you keep Dario with you. I really hope I get back early or something cause it's like I'm nearly depressed without yall, yall all I got an-Alright Yn I gotta go..This may be the only time I actually can hear your voice til I get home..I love you"
"Okay..I love you too"

As soon as I got off the phone I started crying...Oh my god man I miss him so much.
"You good Yn?" Dario asked
You know when you tryna hide your feelings but when somebody ask you what's wrong, you just instantly get emotional? That's exactly what happened
He hugged me and I just kinda embraced it for a while. It was relieving to have him here.

"Mommy can we go to ihop for breakfast? Pweaaaaase"
"Yea baby, go change into your outfit..The black and pink one daddy got you"
"Yaaaay! Okay"
"You coming too" I said to Dario making him smile
We got there and when we got inside it was packed.
After we got seated the lady took our orders and we waited
"Mommy that Man is staring at you" Lili said pointing
I looked to see who she was talking about but I didn't see anyone
"Where Lili?" Me and Dario asked her
Just then Chris walked up to us...why he always popping up?
"Well well, if it ain't the beautiful Yn...How have you been?"
"Great...What makes you keep tryna approach me knowing my husband doesn't like you?"
"Chill baby I'm jus tryna be friendly is all, you want me to go I'll go"
"Yea that's the best idea you ever had" Dario said
"I don't think I was talking to you nigga"
"Chris, can you just please get out my face I'm not tryna even deal with you I got too much going on in my life right now and I don't need you in my face"
He walked away but he walked out of the restaurant which is weird because why was he in here if he wasn't eating..?

{Later that day}
Me and Lili were out shopping, Dario had to work so I had Tay come with us instead. Some dudes kept staring at us and one tried to talk to tay
"For the last time, I'm in a relationship, leave me the hell alone"
"Alright ma, be like that then" he said with an attitude and walked away
We just had to pick up some more shoes for Lili and then we left. Once again I got that feeling I was being watched. I looked around and I didn't see nobody suspicious..whoever it is. I know they're after something of mine.

I felt paranoid so I spent the night at Meech and Tay's house.
When Lili was sleeping I kept thinking about who the person could be but I couldn't see why anybody would even go after me or my family, so it has to be somebody that has a problem with me or Lucas because it's obvious they're after Lilil...

I got another call from Lucas...
"How are you calling-"
"Look don't worry about it, but I got good news. I read the letter in the mail the way wrong instead of two months it was supposed to be two weeks..I'll be home within the next week"
"That's good then, I can't wait...im gonna have to talk to you whenever cause I'm really tired. I love you, bye"
"I love you too"

I'm glad Lucas is coming back, I feel like he knows something, or alot that I don't know
-----------------
Tell me how you feel and what you think is gonna happen next in the comments! Make sure you comment or inbox me about any suggestions or ideas you have!
Don't forget to vote😊