9.Changes

{A/N: I've decided that updates are gonna be posted every Monday and Thursday !😋Hopefully I don't give you guys late updates but I can't promise anything😔...Christian is on the side btw}
Yn Pov
Today I had another appointment for Lelani
"How's it going Yn?" The doctor asked
"Great, I feel good as ever I'm just ready for my little lady"
"She'll be a beautiful little one, just like her mommy"
"Thanks doc"
"Well, time to get down to business..Have you been sticking to your diet?"
"Yes, I've been eating nothing but healthy..maybe a little snack every now and then..but never too much"
"Mhm..good good. How have your stress levels improved?"
"I have calmed down just a little and I've been less stressed about things. Im really trying"
"Great. I'll just check on your little girl and we'll be done here"
She rubbed the jel on my belly and started the ultrasound.
She looked at the screen for a minute and she looked worried.
"What's wrong?????"
"Well Yn..There is some really bad news here. your baby has gotten stuck around her umbilical cord"
"You can fix it right?" I said panicking
"I'm afraid not..Im sorry Mrs.Yln but you've had a miscarriage..there is nothing that can be done. you're gonna have to stay overnight for curettage"
I was crying so hard. This was really the worst possible thing that could happen. Especially since Lucas isn't here to comfort me....and tell me it'll be okay and not to cry. But I'm gonna try to stay strong for him...

|~|
The next morning I left the hospital and I really had a weight on my shoulders because I don't know wether I should tell Lucas about it since he's gone, or if I should wait for him to get home. I just don't want to stress him out with the situation especially with him already having to hassle around all day. But If I wait he's gonna be so devastated when I tell him..I just wish there was something I could've done to keep her.
|~At The House~|
I wrote Lucas about last month but I haven't gotten a letter until today

"Dear Yn,
It's been a hard time for me without you but I'm pushing along, day by day I just can't wait to get home. Our baby girl is gonna be almost ready to come and I just really miss you. I think this whole thing ain't that hard, but what's really hard is the fact that I have to be away from you for so long. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you faster, it's just a hustle tryna fight these days. I really don't know what to say but If you were here I'll probably have the most to say..I love you baby never forget it.
Love, Lucas
P.S: 56 Quick Ones🇺🇸❤️"

I was really put in a mood by this. But I'm just glad my baby's doing fine..I feel so guilty about not telling him in the letter I wrote back, but I don't want him to go through what I'm going through; experiencing the pain alone. I'd rather tell him to his face than on paper.

-Somebody knocks on the door-
"Who is it?"
"It's me"
"Me as in. .?"
"Yn it's Chris"

I opened the door
"What do you want Chris"
"You...obviously. But nah I just came to check on you since Lucas gone I'm just tryna make sure you good"
"Oh...thats unusual. But thanks Chris, that's sweet bye now." I said closing the door
"Whoa whoa whoa...You Look like you've been crying" He said pushing the door open and walking in
"Why do you care?"
"Because someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be crying"
"Well everyone cries..Im not special"
"You are...Now tell me what's wrong"
"I had a miscarriage yesterday. There. You fucking happy now?"
I said looking away...I closed my eyes and started crying
I felt him hug me from behind
"It's okay..Yn don't cry" He said holding me
"It's gonna be okay..." He kissed me..
And I kissed him back. I know how wrong it was but at that moment I needed somebody, and he just reminded me so much of Lucas.....

As we were kissing he pulled me up and we ended up on the couch, that's when I snapped back to reality.
"Chris...You gotta go."
"Nah, I'd rather stay..And comfort you. Unlike someone else we both know" he was referring to Lucas.
"Look you're not just gonna come in my house and talk about Lucas like that. He loves me, I love him. Don't question it"
"If he really loved you he wouldn't have left you here to deal with this by yourself. If you really loved him you wouldn't have let me go that far with you. So tell me who's wrong?"
"Chris it's whatever you can just go this never happened"
"Whatever Yn...Ok cool.."
He walked out and I just sat there
...I really wish these months would just hurry up so I can be with Lucas .
~
Another day went by just a fast though. 55 To go.
{Later That Night}
I was tossing and turning in my sleep and I woke up to a loud bang downstairs
I grabbed the gun from Lucas's side of the bed and went downstairs quietly. I was scared out of my mind to be honest but somebody was in the kitchen
I ran and pointed the gun at the person
"Yn...Chill! It's me" I looked up to see it was Christian -_-
"Why the fuck are you in my house in the middle of the night!"
"Door was unlocked.."
"Whatever, Just leave please"
He grabbed a bottle and started pouring some in a cup
"Take this..you need it" he said handing it to me
"No..I don't dr-"
"Just drink it"
After one cup came two, after two cups I lost count I was just downing cup after cup

{That morning}
I woke up in my underclothes next to Chris
I couldn't even get mad at him. I really couldn't..because I remember everything, I know exactly what happened and I can only blame myself . All these things I'm doing aren't even reasonable like I have no reason to cheat on Lucas..But I did.
I'm doing so much..I really fucked up.
_____________________
Okay ik this is a short chapter but stay tuned guys!! Next chapter will be longer