Chapter 8a - What's next?

I broke up with Sid

I broke up with Sid. I felt a little sad about it, but I felt as if I was stuck. There was no newness in the relationship and besides, I like what I have with Raghuvendra.

I know what I have done to Sid is not right. I had slept with Raghuvendra, to get close and, maybe get some more information about the American project that Riya is producing. Maybe, I also felt that if he had found out from somewhere else, he would have left me, so I left him.

There's fun, a little bit of competition but it's healthy, kind of. Hopefully, this one will be different.

I saw Riya and Raghuvendra arguing about something, and she looks pissed. Like it's about to blow.

I hope they resolve it between them.

We took the cab home, and they all crashed at my place. But I felt that something wrong was going to happen, I just didn't know what.

 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The next day

After the catastrophe that was last night, I decided the best way to start a new day was to indulge in my own thoughts and imagination and starting the process of writing the script

After the catastrophe that was last night, I decided the best way to start a new day was to indulge in my own thoughts and imagination and starting the process of writing the script. And I also must talk about what happened last night with HR, I think. In case that was not clear, I did not go to work today.

I woke up relatively early, washed myself, made myself a cup of tea, and sat in front of the blinking Word document, hoping that imagination comes knocking on my brain, so I can start writing, but nothing.

My brain was so fried that, I couldn't even formulate a simple sentence. It also didn't help that my own office is covered in trinkets that I found during my travels, and there is a special place where I left some of the most important, happy, and painful things stored in that little steel container, hidden away on the top of my wardrobe.

Today, it felt like the memories were calling me again, so that they could wash me again for the umpteenth time. So, I let them.

 〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️