Chapter 9 - Hate. Unite. Abort

After the devastating news that she was forced into, she had to deal with the fact that she had to go home. The one place she detests. Not to mention that her" supposed" fling disappeared before she could possibly understand. And her job? Her job was draining her, but she wouldn't believe it.

Her heart and mind were in a conflict, just like her boss. The same boss that was not sure how to progress for the dream project, which has yet to find a name or the how to start on the project.

Kaira is in the airport where she sees her boss waiting for someone.

Everyone assumed that the boss would go back to America and complete her dream project there, but she was not feeling inspired after the last few weeks, she would take a break from the game and reconnect with nature, so she told her assistant to book her plane ticket to somewhere she would find peace, and since her assistant has been with her for a number of years, she knew where to take her.

Goa, where both Kaira and Piya were heading.

After about 10 minutes, her assistant arrives and she is panting from running.

The boss takes her to a chair and tells her to sit down and take a breath.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes miss."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

"Good, because I have a question for you."

"What is it, miss?"

"Why does my ticket have the destination Goa written on it?"

"Well miss... that's what you wanted"

"EXCUSE ME!?"

"I said to book me a tcicket to somewhere where I could write and hopefully get some inspiration for the project."

"What is the best place to get inspiration than home? Besides, I have also boooked you an Airbnb , which looks over the sea.The place is absolutely pretty, and calm and and it's also near the town, so you can travel as well, that is if you wanted"

Piya was quiet.

"And didn't you also used to say that every story needs to hvave a good beginning? Well, you are going, to the place where your story started, so that you can start your own written story."

"Okay, fine. I'll go. Will you be able manage everything from here?"

"Yes miss. Have a good trip!"

The assistant gets her stuff to back to the office and she takes off.

Piya debates one last time.

Am I so hung up on him that I can't even go home? I... I am not going there to see him. My only target is to be able to start and hopefully finish the writing. So, I need to go to do that

The flight gate got announced and I took my luggage with me, towards the gate and towards Goa.

Kaira wonders if she can still leave before getting home. But her eyes never moved away from her ex-boss and when she saw that she went towards to gate, she thought that at least she could meet up and chat with her, so that she doesn't stay lonely.

Once they both got into the airplane, Piya sat down in her seat which was in front of hers. Kaira remembered that she had booked her seat and that was going to be a little bit difficult and then the senior citizen was just aggravating her mood even more.

The dreadful flight ended for both, and they managed to meet up when Piya was just about to call for a taxi to take her to her Airbnb.

"Hey Piya, wait!!"

She turned around and saw Kaira running quite fast.

"Oh Kaira, why are you here? I thought you were going to stay in Mumbai."

"It's a long story that I can tell you at dinner. Want to come?"

"Sorry, but not today. I am a little tired from the flight and I am sure you are as well. But we can meet up later in the week, if you want? By the way, where are you going to be staying at?

"No, I understand. Sure, just text me when you are available and we can organise something. I am going to be staying at home."

"Home? I didn't know you were from here."

She looks uncomfortable.

"Kaira, take the taxi home. I'll see you later. Okay?"

"But..."

"It's okay. I am sure I'll get another soon anyway."

"Okay, see you later."

"See you"

Luckily, there was a taxi waiting so I took it and I reached the temporary home for me.

I got the keys and dropped the luggage. The windows were shut so I went and opened them. While opening for one of them, I realised that it was opening into a small building, covered in greenery. It looked ethereal from where I was looking. What I saw next shocked me to the core.

I saw him, coming out from that ethereal building and worse, he looked towards me, and my knew

Now I need to abort this. I am.... I can't.

I... I am not going there to see him. My only target is to be able to start and hopefully finish the writing. So, I need to go to do that

I felt like I went through hate, union and abortion.