Chapter 4 - My introduction to Kaira

We reached the set, where the shooting was already in full swing, courtesy of me

We reached the set, where the shooting was already in full swing, courtesy of me. I was sorry for coming late, but I was not definitely not sorry for the fact that I got myself intoxicated.

Once, we (Kiara and I) were up to speed on what to do, we got to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew that Kiara was in a relationship, with a guy named Sid, her childhood sweetheart. In fact, I met him, and to be honest it felt like she was okay. She was content in the relationship, not happy. Just like I was when I met Vijay. I don't think he is the right guy for her. He should be able to take care of her, not just physically but also mentally. She should be able to relax and be herself with him.

There is also the factor that I don't really know Kiara as well, say Anju or her best buddies, so it's difficult to say. But there is something that she has hidden for a number of years, that's for sure. I don't know what though. I guess I'll find out.

The next day, we went and wrapped up the shoot, where Kiara was acting as a cinematographer.

Kiara, after finishing her job, went up to me and asked:

"Would it be okay for me to invite myself to your house or you coming to my apartment just for a little bit, Piya?"

"Why, Kiara? You have enough friends and people that you can talk to."

"Yeah, but most of the time, they are hearing, not listening and I want someone to listen to me."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yep. Just text me the time and the address and I'll be there."

"Ehm Piya..."

"Just give me your phone, I am saving you, my number."

She gave me her mobile phone and saved my mobile number on her phone. After that I gave her my mobile and she saved her number on my phone, and after she closed the contacts, more like I forced her to close the app on my phone because she was saving all the other numbers of the other people like Leonardo Di Caprio and others, she asked me:

"Who is he?"

And I said:

"Someone very special."

After a long pause, she asked:

"Will I get to meet him?"

"I hope not."