Maiden Improvements

----------- <--Time Jumps

Italicized <-- Thoughts

v Chapter Begins Below v

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

All Father fiddled with a data crystal, meticulously scanning through its information while inlaying small jewels into a bracelet. Standing next to the old player were Yuri, Entoma, Aura, and Mare. Entoma could barely see onto the workspace but didn't complain. The two dark elves were using a new cushioned armchair to see their Grandpa work. It wasn't unusual for his room to contain the young Guardians and at least one of Pleiades. But that only meant more helping hands.

That was one of the more interesting decisions to the Elder. His skeleton leader decided to order the Pleiades to take care of All Father's nigh exclusively. It wasn't obvious at first since they were almost always in the same room, but when All Father was ill he was only met with the sisters. What's more intriguing is that the battle maids didn't contest it.

Their numbers are limited at the moment. Yuri, CZ, and Entoma are the only ones currently available. His movements paused as he remembered the members that were close but were given duties. Of course, Aureole was still here, but she's a busy young woman and Lupis is still keeping an eye on Carne. Maneuvering his tweezers carefully, he managed to slide a small red gemstone into the slot. It let off a few sparks before resting within the metal. He scanned over the new jewelry for any faults. 

The golden beads shined with polish and competed with the glistening gems. Glinting from the light, the gemstones were compacted into a tight hourglass-shaped pendant. A custom mold from the Elder that had a glass cover to keep the gems safe. The symbol of the 'black widow', a dangerous spider that can incapacitate a human from its painful bite. The combination of colors and the largest gem, which was the most recent red addition, gave the glass a red hue. All Father let out a sigh and was met with quiet applause.

"Alright..my dear..arachnid. Is there...anything..in particular you..wish to change..for your..gift's appearance?" He instantly got a response from the child-like voice as he transferred the data.

"I wouldn't dare to change it, Elder. A gift from one such as you should be handled with the utmost care!" Entoma exclaimed, her arms raised over her head.

"Well then..it..shall remain..as is." His head shifted to face Yuri, "Remember, each..sister is receiving..one, Vice-Captain." 

"They will be deeply cherished, Elder." The brawler bowed deeply in appreciation. A new pendant hung from her collar.

Gifts were unexpected and only given when excelling at their duty. That's what the Pleiades initially thought. But All Father had changed that with a simple demonstration within their first meeting. A few of the girls had become jealous of Naberal's new sword, which she couldn't help but flaunt by carrying it everywhere. Then, they had heard about the Elder giving a Guild Ring, something that once belonged to the Supreme Beings, to Demiurge. The reason: simply to assist him with his duties around the Tomb.

With these instances, it had become apparent that All Father was a very caring and giving master. Still, it had surprised Yuri when he presented the necklace to her.

-----------------------------Three Hours Ago-----------------------------

The sun barely peaked over the hills surrounding Nazarick. Yuri had just bid farewell to Ainz and was making her way to All Father's quarters. Strangely, this would be the first time she would be at the Elder's side. Often her workload kept her busy managing the others but since over half of her sisters were either out or given tasks, it was up to her to make sure Elder All Father was comfortable.