❝ DETERMINED ❞

A/N: All na'vi words are from 'Dict-Na'vi.com Mobile' or google (。^‿^。)

dictionary: fnawe'tu - coward┊kä - go┊nga lu fìtxan tstew - you are so brave┊dream walker - avatar ┊ mawey - be calm ┊ 'eylan - friend┊tsahìk - spiritual leader/healer ┊ irayo - thank you ┊kea tìkin - no need to thank

after almost a month and a half, you've developed a strong friendship with neteyam, lo'ak and spider. your language lessons quickly increased from weekly to at least 4 times a week. every lesson you did everything but learn the language, the two hours were spent making endless jokes and creating chaos around the lab.

today, neteyam was doing some 'eldest duties', as he'd call it, so it was only you, spider and lo'ak. the exact recipe for disaster.

normally you'd agree to any sort of adventure lo'ak would suggest, but this was the first time he'd asked you to leave the lab,

"no." you lightly shook your head and folded your arms

"what'd you mean no?! you literally go outside all the time." lo'ak exclaimed, flailing his arms around

"that's not the point! I've never gone that far from the lab before and you're far from a reliable tour guide." you turn to spider, who was sat on your bed. "you agree with me right?"

"come on y/n! don't be a fnawe'tu" spider teased, lightly pushing your shoulder

"if we get caught I know you'll be in trouble," you said, looking at lo'ak, "but if your father even says a word to me, I think I'll start crying"

"yeah, yeah lets hurry and go!" lo'ak rolled his eyes, grabbed your hand, and walked out the door

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

"woah.." you whispered, looking up at the scene in front of you. somehow, you, lo'ak, spider, kiri and tuk (who had blackmailed lo'ak into letting them tag along) had stumbled upon an old battlefield. you stood in shock as you examined a massive abandoned ship. it was covered in a thick layer of vegetation, meaning the battle had taken place at least 10 years ago.

lo'ak was the first to climb onto the ship, lending down his hand to pull you up, while spider and kiri stayed below to look after tuk.

"this is so cool!" lo'ak proclaimed, picking up one of the many weapons scattered across the ship floor.

you continued to walk deeper into the ship, stopping to look at every dead body you passed. you'd heard about a faraway planet on earth but you never really thought about what humans were doing on it, but after seeing so many lifeless bodies you concluded that what happened wasn't good.

"y/n! lets go look somewhere else," lo'ak called, putting down the gun he'd picked up.

"you guys go on ahead, I'll be out in a minute!" you replied,

"you sure?" lo'ak asked, a hint of worry in his voice,

"mhm, hurry and kä already!" you shouted, then you heard lo'ak jump off the ship and start walking off with the rest of the group.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

after five minutes or so, you decided that your exploring had come to an end and made your way off the ship.

"I know I told them to go ahead, but I didn't think they'd leave!" you sighed, looking around in disbelief. "if you're ever lost, just walk straight," you muttered, pushing a leaf the size of a door out of your way. you continued to walk forward, muttering to yourself, as you tried to find your friends or at this point anybody.