Chapter 60 | Love Me

Francesca's point of view

Two days had passed of King and I sitting in the morgue with Giovanni's body as he slowly started to turn gray and cold. Today King took me home. We were both still in our outfits from my birthday. As I got out of the truck, I noticed Reid's gift sitting in my driveway. We walked up to the door and all my gifts were sitting on the mat. I twisted the door knob and realized I lost my key. I looked up to King and he gave me a half smile before putting his hand on my lower back and guiding me to the side of the house. He bent down in front of me and took off my heels, throwing them over the fence and putting his hands out. I stepped on them and boosted myself over the fence.

This time I landed on my feet and unlocked the fence for King as I picked up my heels and walked in through the sliding door. All the lights were on but I left them as it was and went up stairs. Beverly wasn't here, probably left with Ava. I went to my room and dropped my heels on the ground and stepped in front of my mirror. "These all are the gifts from the front door." King placed everything on the bed before walking up behind me. His hands grazed up my arms as he kissed my shoulders. I closed my eyes and turned around to face him.

Not once did I open my eyes, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in to kiss me. He hesitated to kiss back but eventually he did. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of him before dragging my hand down his body and unbuckled his belt. As he continued to kiss me, he sucked on my lip, as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. His hands unzipped the back of my dress and it dropped to around my ankles, leaving me completely naked. He turned me around, swiftly by my hips breaking the kiss. My eyes batted open to meet his in the mirror. I couldn't read him, he seemed so torn on whether he wanted this or not but I needed this. He could tell that much as he never stopped.

He pulled down his pants and boxers, his dick hard as he teased my pussy with his tip. My hands gripped at the edge of my vanity table as one of his hands gripped my hips and the other made it around my throat, keeping my head up so I never broke eye contact. Before I could ready myself King pushed his dick so fast inside of me, a soft moan parting my lips. It was a tight fit but felt so good. Raw, wet, thick skin. He pushed in and out of me fast, as his eyes were glued to mine.

Didn't take long for the only thing left in my head was just him. He made me forget about everything. His hand left my hip and slid down to my inner thigh as he slightly leaned down to find my clit. My legs were dripping with pre cum as the room was filled with echoes of him beating down my walls. Shaping me just for him like he promised the first time. His mouth fell open as he let out a breath, those mismatched eyes filled my every desire. I felt so close to an orgasm and by his pace slowing down he was close to. His fingers circled around my clit slowly as I moaned louder. His hand around my neck tightened carefully as he lifted my body up to press against him and leaned my head on his chest. He closed his eyes and slowly gave my ear soft wet kisses.

He groaned as we both reached our edge. Cum bathe my legs as we stayed stuck to each other. I felt safe and didn't want to be away from him right now. He continued to kiss my ear and I took my arms and wrapped them around his waist pulling him closer. His dick stayed inside me, as my walls pumped around him. I dragged my finger down his spine as he kissed down to my shoulder. "Let's get in the shower, please baby." He said softly against my skin, as he pulled out slowly. I turned around and nodded, he lifted me and walked into the dark bathroom with me.

Once we finished our cold, hour-long shower he wrapped me in a towel and put on clean clothes he had left here from the weeks after I got out of the hospital. He stayed with no shirt and drying his wet hair with a towel as I went to the room and looked through the gifts on my bed. From clothes to jewelry and white coats that had my name in it. Shoes, candles, gift cards, all the normal gift things. The necklace from the girls, the key from Reid and the paper scroll from King. The last thing was an envelope with 'Pictures' written on it and when I opened it, I was left with four memory cards.

King placed his arms around me and pulled me in. "Now talk to me." He said looking down at the gifts with me. "Italy is known for its famous pizza and Li Rioni a Santiquattro has the best." I told him as I turned around to face him. "Will you go get me some?" I asked through a forced smile. "You sure?" He asked slowly, pulling away. "Please?" I asked nicely. He nodded and went to put on a shirt as I sat on the edge of the bed. He came back and kissed my forehead. "King?" I called out to him before he walked out the door. "I love you."

~

One hour later

King's point of view.

As I pulled into Francesca's driveway I noticed her car missing. I parked and got the pizza walking inside, the door was unlocked. "Baby?" I called out and nothing. My heart was racing as I placed the pizza down on the counter and ran up stairs. She was gone. I went to her closet and saw it was completely empty and her suitcases gone. 'No.' I whispered to myself as I checked the rest of the house. Pointless. I sat on the edge of her bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I noticed the key from Reid, paper scroll from me, necklace from those girls and the envelope with the pictures gone. Her phone was left on the pillow, locked.

"Hey, Vanessa I'm sorry to bother you but have you seen Francesca?" I asked, terrified. "No. I haven't heard of her since that night." I hung up without another word and called the hospital. An assistant transferred me to Jocelyn who sounded like she was the call. "Yeah she called to tell me where the spare key to her office is and what papers I needed to transfer the hospital to my name. I didn't get a word out before she hung up." I sighed keeping my elbows steady on my knees. "Is there anywhere she likes to go?" She stayed quiet for a while. "Francesca isn't the type to run, King. I'd give her a few weeks, her brother just died." I thanked her and exchanged numbers before hanging up.

She was right, I'll give her three weeks.