001. wine-stained dress

July of 2017, Miami

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Di? I mean... I'd love to see Zedd, but we're flying back to London tomorrow noon. We both know you're gonna be a hangover zombie after this party" Isla laughed, looking at her own reflection in the mirror. She was acting skeptical, but she was in fact really excited. She's never been on a VIP party before. Actually, she never liked going to clubs, she much prefered partying at home with a group of friends. 

But this time it's different. She's going to have the best night of her life and she and Diana have a good reason to celebrate. They're opening their own clothing brand next week. It was their biggest dream since they were fifteen. They flew to Miami to do a photo shoot for their site and Instagram. Isla thought that it was unnecessary, since they could do it in London. But Hayes has already decided. 

Diana: "Oh my gosh, will you ever stop complaining? I'm taking you to a VIP party and you're worried about some stupid flight. And if I'll get really drunk, you'll be the reason why. Are you ready?" Diane asked, while putting phone and lipstick in to her bag. 

She looked stunning, but that's nothing new. She wore a red mini dress from their brand DILA. Isla decided to put on one of her favourite piece. A beautiful green dress that reminds her of the one that Keira Knightley wore in Atonement. It's obviously not the exact same one, but she loves it either way. And she absolutely loves the movie.

"How do you even know this guy?" Isla asked as soon as Jameson, the guy, left to get them something to drink

Di: "Oh, I matched with him on Tinder yesterday. It's so nice of him that he invited us here, isn't it? Maybe we'll meet Justin Bieber here!"

"OH. MY. LORD. DIANA! You're so reckless! What if he's a serial killer?"

Di: "Geez, calm down, girl. If I was reckless, I would've come here without you"

"No? You're recklessly reckless because now he's gonna kill us both" 

Di: "Can we talk about this later, please? Let's just enjoy our last night in Miami"

"I think you meant last night on the Earth"

J: "What are you talking about, ladies?" the conversation got interrupted by Jameson, who came back to us with colorful drinks. 

"There's no way I'm drinking this. What if he added something there?" Isla whispered to her blonde friend, who seemed not to give a f**k about those words as she grabbed one of the glasses. "Fine, I'll let him kill you" 

Moore stood up and went straight to the bar. The club was pretty crowded, most of the people had already had a few drinks. Isla had to drink something too otherwise she's not going to make it. She just doesn't fit into places like this. It's too loud, too hot. She asked for a glass of red wine. Boring, huh?