Chapter 4

The next morning came and I woke up to prepare for another fun day at work.  I walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I turned on the water and started singing. Ryan came into the bathroom and listened to me sing. I turned off the water and got out to see Ryan just standing there. "Where did you come from?" I asked. James came in right behind him and put his hand on his shoulders. I stood there as I slowly changed into my work clothes. "You are such a good singer," Ryan said. I got into my work clothes and started heading down the steps. Ryan and James followed me. We walked into the kitchen then I started cooking breakfast.  I turned on the stove and walked over to a cupboard. I looked at the time and knew that I needed to be at the park for the opening of Universal Studios Hollywood, so I ran out of the room without saying a word. I got into my room very quickly and drove off. James runs toward the door and tried to look for me. He shrugged his shoulders then walks back to the kitchen. I got stopped at a stoplight and got really mad. I honked the horn as everyone started driving again. I turned on my radio then started jamming to the music on the radio. I pull into the parking lot, grabbed the things that I need, and got out of my vehicle. My boss jumped out and I almost got scared. He started laughing. I slapped him and started heading toward my assigned attraction. My boss followed and gave me a stare. "So how was your night?" He asked. I didn't even know what to say as I looked at him. We got into the park and tried to continue the conversation. "I guess my night was okay. I took a shower this morning when I woke up and Ryan was standing there, listening to me sing," I said. We got to an escalator then took it all the way down. "I wonder why Ryan was standing there in your bathroom, just listening to you sing," My boss said as we got off the escalators. After fifteen seconds of silence, I tried continuing our conversation. "I have no idea but it was weird," I said as we made it to the front entrance. We both looked at each other, did a little chuckle, then we started heading inside. I gave him one of my earbuds and we jammed all the way toward the loading station. As we got into the loading station, everyone started to head in our direction and give us some hugs. The train cars were being tested as we said hi to everyone. Nine o'clock came very quickly and it was time for us to start doing our jobs. 

                                                                                                          A big crowd of people started running in, ready to ride. We rolled our eyes, looked at the time, and then got to work. I turned on one of my favorite songs and started to dance toward our first train car. My boss followed me and we got the work day started. I got toward the front and waited for the first group to get on. Just as I got started to do the job, my phone started to ring. I excused myself from the job to answer the call. "Chance, where are you?" Ryan asked. I did a little chuckle for a second and then looked at my boss. I was quiet. "Um, I am at work trying to make money to pay the bills," I said as the first train car left the station. I could hear some murmuring on Ryan's side of the phone. He was like that for like twenty minutes and then the conversation continued. "Well, Luke, Katey, and Linoel are here to hear you sing. I told them how good of a singer you are," Ryan said. My heart sank. and my boss tried to help me get back to normal. One of my friends ran over to see if I was okay. I smiled then thanked him. He walked away and helped out with the rush. "Why in the world were you in my bathroom earlier this morning?" I asked as our next train car came in. I looked at the crew for a few seconds and get involved in the conversation. "I came into your house for some breakfast then I heard you singing. So, I thought I would check it out and then I didn't realize it was you," Ryan said. My eyes got big, my boss hands me my other earbud to hear Ryan better, and then walked out of the building as there was another big group of people coming in. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. "But why did you come into the room when I was stepping out of the shower?" I asked. 

                                                                                                       Ryan did a little chuckle and then took a long deep breath. I made it out of the building and tried to find a spot to sit. After a long search, I finally found a bench and sat down. "Well, I was going say some good news for you, but I was more impressed about your singing then forgot the good news," Ryan said. My boss came out to tell me that I need to get to work and sits down right beside me. I unpaired the earbuds that I had in my ears and put the phone on speaker. "So what is the good news?" I asked with my boss sitting there right beside me. Ryan took a long deep breath and then got ready to say it. I looked at the time and I was getting tired of waiting. So, we started heading back inside. "We are thinking about having you skip auditions and move you to Hollywood," Ryan said.  I stop walking, looked at my boss, then fainted on the ground.  My boss stops walking, runs toward me, and takes me into the bathroom to try to wake me up.