Chapter 2

A ray of sunshine beams through the curtains, filling the room with warmth and the smell of fresh coffee in the morning.

Hiro groaned softly, awakening from his sleep. He got out of bed and eventually noticed his brother missing.

*He's probably at his nerd school* Hiro thought, and made his way to the kitchen and got a glass of orange juice.

Dead brain to the world, he didn't notice Aunt Cass was making some pancakes.

"Good morning, Hiro" Aunt Cass stated, flipping pancakes, one by one. "Want some pancakes?" She asked earnestly.

"Yes...Good morning Aunt Cass" Hiro answered tiredly. He laid his head on the kitchen table in exhaustion from last night.

He even had nightmares because of his stupid anxieties,
Hiro pouted and took a sip of his juice.

"You should really enroll yourself at your brother's college, you can really learn anything there and get it out of the way."

*Oh no, here we go again.* Hiro thought.

Ever since Hiro finished school at the age of 14, Aunt Cass had been wanting Hiro to go to college and earn his scholarship but of course, Hiro is lazy and inactive.

After ten minutes of Aunt Cass' lecturing, Hiro got his plate and ate away. He wants to get to Tadashi sooner, just to watch him and admire his looks and body. Making Hiro scream internally.

Right after Hiro put his plate in the sink and head for the door,
Aunt Cass hugged Hiro and kissed his head.

"Gonna see Tadashi?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Yea I'll be back, I promise" he answered back.

"Alright, be careful" Aunt Cass broke the hug and went back to eating her breakfast and Hiro started towards the door, opening the door to the world.

He made his way to his scooter and drove off down the street. Ten minutes passed, and Hiro finally made it to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology.

Hiro made his way into the hallway, and the up the elevator. Hiro stopped in his tracks, 5 steps away to see Tadashi. Hiro shook a little and blushed a pink red across his cheeks.

Hiro was nervous of bothering his brother when he was working. But little Hiro couldn't wait any longer.

*Inhale...exhale....calm down Hiro, just relax, you can do this!* Hiro took his slow pacing breaths and continued on.
4... Hiro's heart thumped loud and slow...3...His eyes brightened with the fascination of his desires and dark secrets.....2...beating fast....1....faster than ever...

*knock, knock*
"Come in" Tadashi replied. The door opens and Hiro peaks out.
"H-hey, T-Tadashi..." The young boy answered. Tadashi looked away from his project and at Hiro.

"What's up?" Tadashi asked. "O-oh nothing, just thought I could come by to visit." Hiro answered.

"Ah well that's great...Hey can you bring me that mechanical laser ray?"

"Sure" Hiro went to the drawers and took out a heavy metal machine. Hiro slowly took it over to Tadashi, trying not to drop it.

Until Hiro lost his balance, shutting his eyes, and almost falling back. "Eek!" Tadashi caught his brother's back. Hiro slowly opened his eyes and saw Tadashi's face close against his. One inch close to his lips.

Hiro's cheeks reddens and covered his face. "Are you ok, Hiro?" Tadashi asked concerned.
"Y-yeah..." Hiro stuttered.

"You sure?" Tadashi asked once more. Without a word, Hiro nodded and try's hard to stop his blushing.

Tadashi gently unfurled one of Hiro's hands and looked deep into Hiro's eyes. The young Hamada looked back and slowly brought his other hand down, hypnotized.

Tadashi, without thinking twice, slowly Leaned in closer to Hiro's lips and Hiro closed his eyes slowly.

The moment came not soon enough...

*knock knock*

Hiro quickly opened his eyes and looks at the door and back to Tadashi.

Tadashi brought Hiro back to his legs.
"Just a sec" Tadashi replied, and got the door.

Hiro, disappointed, sat at his brother's computer seat.