Chapter 5

Hey guys! It has been a very good while, I have been very very busy and a lot of personal things happening but I'll make sure to keep up the story. I hope you guys enjoy. Any questions to ask, message me ok? Thank you and enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Hiro's escape from his brother, Hiro locked himself in their room and sat at his computer desk, paralyzed.

Not a single word sprouted from his lips, it happened too fast to comprehend what just happened.

Hiro sighed and curled up into a ball.
He wasn't sure what was right or wrong anymore. He accepted himself, but he was unsure whether his own brother really had feelings or not.

Tears slowly formed into Hiro's eyes. Hiro felt trapped in his world. Loneliness and anxiety chained him to depths of darkness.

Suddenly, a knock caught Hiro's attention.

"Is everything ok up there?" It was Aunt Cass on the other side of the door.

Hiro wiped his tears away and replied as clearly as he could.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, Aunt Cass. Just been exhausted from today."

"Ok, well if you need anything, give me a call." Aunt Cass immediately went downstairs to assist some customers.

Hiro was alone once again, he didn't want to come out of his room and face his true feelings. Hiro didn't want anybody to worry about him, or waste their time on him.

Hiro got out of his chair, laid his body on his bed, closed his eyes, and took a long breaths. It strangely calmed him, even with a heavy heart.

*************************************

Bells rang from the pastry shop, and a tall, well built, young man enters the establishment. He was greeted with friendly hellos, high-fives, and smiles from his own friends, but deep down he felt remorse for his little brother.

"Hey Tadashi!" Aunt Cass walked over and hugged her nephew. Tadashi hugged her back "Hi, Aunt Cass."

"How have you been, and how's your project coming along?" Aunt Cass asked with anticipation.

"Well, it's almost done, just need to work out a few kinks and I'm done. How are you, Aunt Cass?" Tadashi asked.

"Busy as always, although I'm a little concerned for Hiro, he's been acting strange lately. Thought I heard him crying a little while ago, but I don't know. Can you check on him for me?"

"Yeah, I'll make sure he's fine." Tadashi answered.

Tadashi made his way up, passed the hallway, up the stairs, then passed the living room, and up the mini steps to their room.

The older Hamada slowly placed his ear against the door and heard nothing but a few soft snores. Tadashi slowly twisted the door knob as soflty as he could.

Tadashi immediately realized the door was locked, he left the knob alone for a moment and retrieved the key from his pant pocket.

Silently and easy, Tadashi put the key into the keyhole, and opened the door. Everything was quiet except for Hiro's soft, small snores.

Tadashi removed his shoes, put them in the corner of the room, and tip-toed close to Hiro. Tadashi looked intently at Hiro's body, he feeling an urge to hold him, but knowing the situation before-hand, it would be best to leave Hiro alone for now.

Tadashi sat down next to Hiro, and slowly caressed the young boy's cheek. Hiro was all he wanted, even though he was well known in these parts of town. Girls and women try to hit on him, but he wasn't interested.

Tadashi did have a preference for women before, but ever since the break up between him and Honey Lemon, Tadashi's heart was torn to pieces. There were times he didn't go to S.F.I., he stayed home, and had sleeping problems. He loved her with all of his heart, and so did Honey Lemon, they dated for at least a year.

They had great times together, everything seemed too perfect to leave behind, but Honey Lemon eventually lost interest in Tadashi, and broke up with him. She saw Tadashi more as a friend than a boyfriend.

Tadashi hadn't been himself for months, and it took quite awhile for him to recover. Go go, Wasabi, and Fred had been helping Tadashi recover for awhile, including his little brother, Hiro.

A month earlier, Tadashi, without thinking, thought about Hiro all day, his heart racing, changing his mood. Hiro has been with Tadashi all through his life, and still to this day, but not because they are simply siblings.

Because Hiro really cares for Tadashi, Hiro is still a good kid, at least to Tadashi's concern he isn't doing drugs, which is good.

Tadashi is just as happy that Hiro has been with his him all this time. Even though he was serious about focusing on bot fighting, he has family to take care of.

Tadashi wiped a lock of hair away from hiro's forehead, and gave him a little peck. Tadashi never wanted to lose his brother, Hiro is too precious to Tadashi, to let go.

Tadashi softly smiled, and decided to lay next to Hiro. Tadashi faced Hiro.

Tadashi gently put an arm around Hiro, hopefully not waking him, gently bringing Hiro close to him. Once close enough, Tadashi placed Hiro's head on his chest.

Tadashi instantly felt a hand grasp him. Hiro wrapped his arm around his brother, feeling safe and secure.

Before Tadashi drifted away to dreamland, he looked at Hiro once more, smiling and tearing up. Tadashi gave comfort to Hiro for awhile, he couldn't stand to see his beloved brother in pain. Tadashi wanted to protect him with all of his life, even if it meant losing his own life to save his brother's.

Tadashi held Hiro closer, tears fell upon his face, eyes shut tight, and the taste of salty tears in his mouth. He really hoped to God that he would never lose his cherry blossom. He wouldn't stop at any cost for Hiro's safety.

The sun set among the city of San Fransokyo, painting the sky an orange hue with a hint of pink. The painted canvas smeared of Columbian blue, mixing along with gray and black creating a darker blue pastel.

A dream of a possible happy ending, a non existent place, where all troubles are washed away, where not a soul exists to anothers. The only happy place to stay, no more sorrow, confusion, or worry. No more...