News and Chapter 7

Hello! my fellow readers/followers/writers how do you do?? I hope you guys are having a good day or night, wherever you Guys are at. (^-^)/. There is a lot to discuss and tell you guys about this so get ready for this. Ok

I do wanna say a few things about this fanfic and what has been going on since my latest chapter. I do really apologize and I'm very deeply sorry for having such a long delay of chapter 6, originally my plan was that chapter 6 was meant to updated since last week but a few things pop up and I had responsibilities to deal with since I'm an adult (but I act like a kid (>-<'') ).

Anyway, I hope I have not bored you guys with this huge long delay and lost your interest * nervous laughter.* (T-T) (don't hate me, plz.)

And also, Chapter 6 is considered to be the last chapter of this fanfic, but wait.
Chapter7? What's going on? Why?

Well I'll tell you guys, that Chapter 7 is going to be an Epilogue, meaning an extra ending to chapter 6, technically after the main point of the story. But I must WARN ALL OF YOU!!! this epilogue is going to be full of very mature content, all the fluff and smut! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!
I WARN YOU THAT THIS UPCOMING "CHAPTER" IS OFFICIALLY GOING TO BE FULL OF IT!

If you do not feel comfortable or have a huge problem of this circumstance.

PLEASE LEAVE! OK? Thank you.

DONT SAY, I DIDNT WARN YOU!

Well, now that that is done with. I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you have any thoughts, suggestions, comments. You know what to do. Unless you wanna say something private. Message me.

I just wanna say thank you! You guys have been the best and made my dream of creating fanfiction to life. Mostly I was inspired by my boyfriend. He believed that working on this fanfic would really be enjoyable, if that's what I want to do. So I did, and look where I am at! It may not be much but it's enough to see you guys happy and satisfied with this whole story. Thank you, thank you so much.

It really means a lot to me that, you care and actually enjoy reading these chapters. And I bet the next one will give you a kick out of it. But anyway, this has been a great, and fun adventure with all of you guys.

And no I am not leaving, I'm just happy and glad you guys love it.

And last thing I need to cover is the future fanfic I will be working on in about a few days after the epilogue.

This fanfic is going to go over a ship that I discovered months back called Pinescone.

A ship between Dipper pines from Gravity falls and Wirt from Over the garden wall. If you guys never heard of these shows whatsoever I suggest to watch them, they have full of supernatural and cute little dorks discovering things. Believe me it's worth the watch.

This hidashi fanfic will not be my last fanfic later in the future. I will create more, and hopefully better ones. But for the time being, I'm taking it step by step slowly getting there.

Well that's all I have to say, I just wanna thank you guys for the support and for taking the time to read this long note. Thank you everybody, and have a good night/day bye bye! (^.^)/