Chapter 1

As the twilight fell upon the bakery store/apartment, there lived a family. To be exact, an aunt with two nephews, named Hiro Hamada and Tadashi Hamada.

Tadashi Hamada is the oldest brother and Hiro Hamada the youngest.
Both of the brothers love each other like there is nothing in the world that could overpower their relationship...

But in reality, Hiro is in love with Tadashi, and even though his own brother wouldn't love him back, he couldn't help but think it would be possible to convince his interest to Hiro.

Where the cherry trees sit and the streets quiet. There lies a young boy, laying in his bed awake and restless.
He slowly looks over his brothers side of the room and stared at Tadashi's face. Oh how tadashi looked, excited Hiro.

*Calm and collective in his sleep* he thought. The young boy rises his head and peeks out the window.
*Its quiet. I'm thirsty* Hiro changed the subject. *I'll get some water.* Hiro got up and tiptoed downstairs as quietly as he could.

When he got downstairs, he went to the kitchen; opens the fridge, gets a bottle and another too bring along to him in case he wants more later. As Hiro made his way back to his room, he gradually peaks over his older brother's bedside, and stared at his muscular body.

Thoughts trickled into Hiro's mind and Imagination took the best of him.

HIRO'S DAYDREAM:
- A hand slowly travels along the young boy's cheek, stroking, lovingly, and gently. A silhouette of an older male on top of a young one. Hiro blushed lightly and looked away, embarrassed.

- Tadashi smiles seductively and gently brings the young Hamada's face back to his. "You look cute when you blush~" he commented.

- "I-I-... D-don't know what you are talking about." Hiro hesitated.
As Tadashi leaned in closer to Hiro's face, he kissed his cheek softly and advanced to his neck, nipping playfully. Hiro moaned shyly, blushing immensely. The sensation of his brother's touch was arousing, even if it was just kisses here and there. The physical contact made Hiro's erection stiff.

*car lights beam through the window and taking the young boy away from his fantasy*

Hiro looked sternly out at the window again, hearing the car engine zoom off in the distance.

Hiro looked away and looked back at his brother once more, a sudden feeling of sadness washed over Hiro.
The unthinkable anxieties that haunt him forever, ever since he found out he was gay. Tears slowly drips down his face in guilt then Hiro trudged to his bed and layed down.

*Tadashi is all I ever want. I really want to admit my feelings for him.
But if I do, he wont see me the same way again...he won't talk to me anymore....he'll leave me alone....he'll hate me forever! NO!* the thought of it made Hiro terrified, of the unknown consequences ahead of him.

Hiro silently cried, not wanting to wake up his older brother and Aunt Cass. The night remained young and Hiro slowly fell into a deep slumber. Forgetting the problems in his head and the uncertainty of the future.