Memories

Normal is present
Bold is a memory

*Bucky's pov*

I woke up and I didn't see Steve next to me. He's probably in the kitchen I thought to myself. I got changed and walked into the kitchen. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He chuckled as he turned around. "Morning baby" he said before pressing his lips to mine. I sat down as Steve turned back to the cooker.
I heard footsteps drawing closer to me. They stopped at my cell and a I heard series of locks being unlocked. The door swung open and a man walked in and handed me a baby. "You'll look after and train him" he spat at me in Russian. I looked down at the small child as I hear the locks being bolted again. He was no older the a year. He had a mop of brown curly hair and brown doe eyes. "I'm going to call you Peter" I mumbled as he looked up and smiled.
Memory jumps into 4 years later
"Papa" I heard a voice say from behind me "mhh" I replied. " why do those people hurt us" . I turned around " I don't know Pete, but what I do know is I'll get us out of here. I promise ." Suddenly there was a bang on the door. Someone yelled from the other side in Russian" Suit up Winter you have a mission". "Be careful" Peter said hugging me. "I will spider I will" I said before leaving.

"Bucky" I heard snapping me out of my trance. "Mhh" I said looking at Steve. " Are you ok." He said looking at me with concern. I looked at my hands. "Ya" I said. "Buck I know when your lying tell me what's wrong baby" I sighed "I made a promise to someone at hydra that I would get them out and it's been a year. I need to go back for him." "Let's go" Steve said grabbing my hand. "Y-you want to help" I said tears star to form. "Ya Buck till the end of the line remember" he said before kissing my forehead. He lead me downstairs and hoped on his bike securing his helmet. "Cmon Buck" I swung on behind him and hugged his waist as we speed off.

*Time skip*

I covered Steve as he broke down my old cell door. He ran in and I followed. "Pete?" I whispered. I looked around but couldn't see him. "Umm buck is that him?" Steve asked pointing to a top corner of the cell. "Peter" I cried. "Papa" he screamed flinging himself at me. "I'm so sorry it took me as long as it did to get you back." "You're here now" he mumbled into me. "Ya um hate to break this up but we have got to go now" Steve says grabbing my free hand as Peter wraps his arms around my neck. We left the base and got on Steve's bike. After a while we reached our apartment. We went up the stairs and Steve when to the kitchen to make us something to eat and I went to the bathroom to help Peter clean off. After his bath and he was wrapped in old clothes the old owners must have left we sat on the couch Steve walked in with three plates of pancakes. He placed one in front of Peter and me and sat down. "Thanks Stevie" I said as I kissed his lips. "Kid why aren't you eating" Steve asked Peter. "You never gave me permission sir" he said timidly. "Ok 1. Call me steve and 2. I'm not giving you permission for shit cause you don't need it ok"Steve said. Peter nodded and started to munch on his pancakes happily. "Papa is he your boyfriend?" Peter asked. I stopped eating and looked at him. "Ya I guess" I replied looking at Steve. I picked Peter up and he clung to me. "Right bedtime." I said "okie" peter mumbled into my chest. "I'll sleep here tonight and we can get Pete some clothes and a bed tomorrow.

*peters pov*

I woke up next to Papa, he's already awake. "Hey bud" he said sitting up. "Cmon we're getting you stuff today"  "papa can we trust Steve?" I asked. "Ya Pete we can trust him." Papa said picking me up. I snuggled into him as he walked out of the bedroom. Steve had 3 plates set out of some bread that was a weird colour, some sticky liquid and a stick of something. "What is this" I said scrunching up my nose as I sat down. "French toast, maple syrup and bacon" Steve said "if you don't like it I'll make you something else". It was delicious. After breakfast papa put me on his back and we all left. After we got in a car and drove to a shop that was huge. We went to a smaller shop inside of the big shop and I got some clothes that actually fit then we went to a bed store and I chose a bed that had a table underneath. After we got to the car I went to sleep because I was tired. After we got home I was awake but didn't want to open my eyes. "Steve can you carry him in please I need to bring in the bags" I hear papa asking Steve. "Ok" Steve replied. I felt him removing the buckle in my car seat and his warm arm pick me up and place me in his side. " I can take a bag Buck" I heard him say. "Stevie I'll be fine. Just get Peter inside before he catches something" I heard papa say. After we got in the elevator I opened my eyes. "Hey buddy. How was your sleep?" He said looking down at me. I looked away. "Can you put me down please" I ask. He places me on the ground and puts his hands in his pockets. The elevator stops and we walk silently to the door. He opens it and I run to my new room. I'm scared he will make papa get rid of me.

A/N: this is my first book. Please don't judge my bad writing skills. Thank you😁