Double Shit

*Peter's pov*

My side hurt so I let out a loud groan. "Ahh I see your awake" a voice said. "What the fuck? Who are you, where are you and what the fuck do u want with me?" I yell. A tall figure steps out of the shadows. "I'm the one who saved you from the avengers."
"W-what?" I stuttered "You took me away from my dad?" "Yes" he replied. I tried to attack him but realised I was tightly bound to a chair. "Let me go" I screamed pulling on my restraints "now now that's no way to talk to your boss" the shadow said while sticking a needle into my neck. Everything went black.

*Bucky's Pov*

I could feel my anxiety running through me. My knee was bouncing really fast as we tried convincing tony to give us his invitions to get our son back. "Tony please" steve said for the 10th time. "No steve. We don't know who these people are and what there going to do with my inventions" tony retaliated. I just snapped "WE DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE DOING TO OUR SON" steve wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm me down. "Baby shhhh we'll get him back. I promise."
I looked at him excitedly "didn't you put a tracker in the hair?" "I did" "then let's track him"

*Peter's pov*

Everything was blurry for a minute before a man reached his hand to my chin and tilted it up. I recognised him from my time with papa in hydra. "Hello project 06451. Welcome back. Do you recognise me?" Said the man " no. Should I" I replied. "My name is Brock Rumlow. I am your handler." He looks over at 4 men in white coats "start the process"

A/N: sorry for not updating in a month I had school and work.🫤 hope u enjoy this chapter