The problem

3 years later. Peter is now 11 and is in school
*Steves pov*
"It's 9:45 and Bucky and Peter aren't home yet." I said to myself. Suddenly the front door opened "Dad. Dad." I hear as the front door closes. "Yeah bud what's up?" I asked "I got an a in the science test." Peter exclaimed excitedly running into the kitchen while Bucky followed soon after smiling. That's great bud I say as I took it off him and looked at it before putting on the fridge.

*The nest morning*
*still Steve's pov*

I went into peters room to wake him up for school when I didn't see him. All I saw was a note on his messy bed. I walked over to it a picked it up and started reading it. It read "if you ever want to see your son alive again you will hand over E.D.I.T.H. and B.A.R.F. You have 48 hours. We will call with further instructions" I ran out of the room and into the kitchen. "Babe we need to go to the tower now" I said showing him the note. He scanned it quickly with his eyes and looked up, his eyes starting to water. "Hey, hey we'll get him back i promise. But we will have to tell stark though." "Ok" Bucky said with a shaky voice.

After they got to the tower
*Buckys pov*

I followed Steve into the team sitting room while clutching the note. "Tony, Clint, Thor we have to tell you something." Steve said. "Why just use what about the rest of the team. Tony questioned sharply. "They all ready know Tony." I replied quietly.
"We have a son but he's been kidnapped and they want E.D.I.T.H. and B.A.R.F. if we ever want to see him again." Steve said while holding my hand. "Too bad I'm not handing over my inventions" Tony snapped. "Tony please" I begged. "Peter got kidnapped?" Nat exclaimed. I nodded holding in tears. She got up and hugged me. "We'll get him back, ok?" I nodded.
Fury walked in. "I heard when happed. What are their demands?" "Oh come on" yelled Clint yelled. "Mission briefing" fury said. "We need to discuss how to get Peter back"

A/n: yes yes I finally updated this book.