Am I safe here?

English
Russian
*Bucky's pov*

I helped Peter put the bags in his room. He's bed is coming tomorrow. "Papa. Dose your friend like me" I heard Peter ask. "Ya bud. He loves you like his own kid." I said pulling him into a side hug. I felt him relax and looked down to see that he was asleep. I picked him and placed him on the couch. "Buck do you think we should-?" he got cut off because Sam and Nat walked in. "Who's the kid" Sam asked. "Complicated" Steve said abruptly. "And it's a secret. NO ONE CAN KNOW" "alright Jesus" Sam said raising him hands. "Is he from hydra" Nat asked. I nodded before looking back at him. Sam kept asking questions and I was getting uncomfortable and annoyed. Steve saw this so he shut Sam down. "Who are they" I heard a small voice say.

*Peter's pov*

I woke up and saw two strange people talking to Papa and Steve. Papa walked over to me and picked me up. The man opened his mouth to say something but Steve gave him a glare and he quickly shut it. "They've our friends." Papa says as I snuggle into his chest. I look over at Steve and see he's smiling at me. "So how do you know Steve and Bucky kid?" The man next to Steve said. "Sam what did I just say" Steve said sharply glaring at him. "Jesus what's your issue?" The man called Sam said. Steve folded his arms and silently glared at Sam. "Yeah we're going to go" the lady said. "Alright bye Sam, bye Nat" Papa and Steve said. Steve looked over at us "You hungry" he asked. I nodded eagerly. He walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a book and beckoned us over. Papa walked over and sat me down at the island. Steve put the book in front of me and said "I'll make something if you chose it" he said. I flicked through the book and looked up after while. "Can we have pizza?" Papa started to laugh. So did Steve. "Did I say something funny or?" I said confused. "No Pete it's not that. It's just that you chose the 1 thing I can't make. But it's okay we can order it okay" Steve said as he pulled out a pizza menu to a place called domino's. I nodded.

*Steve's pov*

I know Peter is really nervous around me so I try and not over crowd him. He's really sweet. I hope he can trust me fully one day. But for now I'll keep giving him the space he needs.

A/N this was a bit rushed. I hope it's ok.