New year, new family

*peters pov*
As I ate I looked between papa and dad "l missed you sooooooo much papa and dad" I baffled
"Us too buddy. We both did" papa replied as dad stroked my hair. I still heard auntie wanda screaming at the man who saved him. I groaned. "Bud what's wrong? Do we need to take you to the sensory room? Dad asked concerned. " yes please. Everything is so loud" I whimpered. "Ok.." papa carried me to a sensory room and dad followed us. When we got there I yawned. Papa started to rock me to sleep while dad sang a lullaby. Before I fell asleep I saw dad make a blanket nest. He lay down in it and held out his arms. Papa lay down in his arms with me smushed between them. It wasn't long before we all fell asleep.

*Fury's pov*
I heard that Steve and Bucky's kid was back. I started to look around for them but I couldn't find them. I passed the sensory room and heard snoring. I popped my head in and saw the family cuddled together asleep. Peter had a few bruises on his face especially along his jawline but he was happy and back with his dads where he belonged.

-time skip-
*Steve's pov*
After a few hours and another good meal we decided to introduce Peter to the rest of the gang. Peters head stayed on Bucky's chest. "Tony, Clint, Thor. This is our son, Peter." I said looking at them as I addressed them. Clint started grinning "yessss a new prank buddy!" "Clint no" Nat said spraying him with water from a spay bottle. "Heyyyyyyy not cool" Clint pouted.
"So this is your son?" Tony retorted. "Y-yeah Peter said. "Ok cool. You guys can stay here you want. It will be safer."

A/n: I'm sorry I'm sorry. Forgive me please.  I've been busy with young scientist