New people {Edit complete}

📍Notez: only a couple more chapters before the end of this book! 📍this chapter is just introducing some of the characters that haven't appeared yet

📍this chapter is just introducing some of the characters that haven't appeared yet.
📍 This is our longest chapter yet! I wrote it all in one day 🤭

◦•●◉✿ . ✿◉●•◦ ◦•●◉✿ . ✿◉●•◦ ◦•●◉✿ . ✿◉●•◦

It was the next day, and you were finally allowed to explore again. Oh wow, what a genius idea. Let's check the top floor first.

You bravely sauntered down the corridor, tracing your fingers against the patterned wallpaper.
You came to an abrubt halt when you heard gentle piano playing.
The singing sounded like it came from a grand piano, and the person was playing 'Clair De Lune' by Debussy.
You couldn't help but feel enraptured as you ventured towards the captivating melody.

Opening the door, just a smidge, you saw a black-haired female sat underneath the window on the piano. She had paper white skin like Jeff, and she had many split ends in her long black hair.

You stepped forward, causing the floor to creak. You uttered a curse as the piano stopped, and the female turned around.

She had feminine features like Masky, and her nails were painted jet black in the coffin shape.

"Y/N?"

Her voice was smooth, like honey.
Sweet, smooth, gone.

"Y-Yes? Who are you?"

You stuttered as she rose, towering above you.

"My name's Jane. Jane the killer. I already know you of course, my dear"

She took your hand in hers, fingers tracing over your bruised knuckles.
She seemed to frown at the many marks put on you by the boys.

"Animals"

She tutted.
Somewhere in the distance, you heard someone call your name, causing you both to turn towards the open doorway.

"I guess I better respond to that then"

You laughed nervously, sweat dripping down your forehead.

"They put you on parole?"

She smirked, crossing her arms and leaning on one leg.
You swallowed nervously.

"Y-Yeah... Better than nothing though, right?"

Jane leaned forward, grabbing your chin and bringing your face closer to hers.
She then gave you a quick peck on the lips, causing you to blush heavily.