Ending 1

📍🙏🙏🙏📍 I wanted to try horror writing a bit so enjoy this

📍🙏🙏🙏
📍 I wanted to try horror writing a bit so enjoy this.
📍I hope this ending shocks y'all like I want it to.
✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ . ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

Your curiousity for your 'past life' gnawed at you non stop. You so desperately wanted to know, and a part of you felt relief when he appeared. You wondered if this was a feeling carried on from a past life, and if so did the pastas know about it? Were they keeping you from him on purpose?

You had to know for yourself, and the best way to do that was to be at that clearing at midnight tonight. But how were you going to get out of the house? Sure you could walk around but it was very dangerous to attempt an escape. Especially after Jane straight up told you they'd chop off one of your legs. Or both.

You sat up in bed, Toby dead asleep next to you. You chose Toby to sleep with as his medication allowed him to fall into a deep, tic free slumber. You slowly exited his room, and went into yours. You slipped on warm clothes in place of your pyjamas, and left the room. You walked slowly down the hallway, again not to the main stairs but the newer, quieter ones by the bathroom.

As you made it to the kitchen, you stole a water bottle from the fridge, and a few pieces of wrapped cheese. You unhooked the latch from the back door, and slowly exited the manor. You shut the door with a soft clicked, and started your venture into the dense woods ahead.

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ . ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

You have been walking for what seems like hours now, being unable to find the clearing. You panicked, realising that Zalgo may be unable to find you and think you didn't turn up.
But that went out the window when you found the clearing in the knick of time, and when you heard the snapping of twigs under heavy boots behind you-!

SLAP

You landed in the brush and the dirt after a harsh force marked your cheek.
Alarmed, you twisted your neck to see the culprit, to be met with Tim.

Fuck fuck fuck! How did he know you were here?

"Stupid idiotic bitch. What are you doing? Think we didn't know about your plan?"

Then, Brian appeared from the darkness of the forest, something in a burlap sack in his gloved fingers.

He threw the bag to you, and as you opened it, it contained Zalgo's decapitated head. The flesh at the neck was rugged and bloody, showing that he was in pain and struggled against the Pastas.