History, resumed

Notes:📍Part two of 'History'📍 Sorry for interrupting the flow of the story, I just needed to add some backstory because some people are confused about how the pastas came to like you

Notes:
📍Part two of 'History'
📍 Sorry for interrupting the flow of the story, I just needed to add some backstory because some people are confused about how the pastas came to like you.
📍Also, I like soft yandere! So I'm not really into the hardcore stuff. That's why the story is mostly ✨ F L U F F ✨

◦•●◉✿ . ✿◉●•◦

"Hold up, so Slender is desperate to kill me and even though you guys keep disobeying him, he won't just do it himself??"

Brian laughed.

"Pretty much. He's so tall he doesn't want to risk getting spotted I guess"

He tucked a few stray strands of hair behind your ear.

The rain was hammering down outside, rattling the window.

"But never mind then, continue"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Slender man slammed his fists onto the desk in a fit of rage, startling Jack, Jeff, and I.

"Seriously?! You are one of my most valued Proxies Jack. And even YOU cannot kill this STUPID GIRL! WHY?! WHAT IS OBSTRUCTING YOUR TASK?!"

In that moment, Jeff completely lost his shit.

"Hey! Don't call her fucking stupid okay? We have our fucking reasons so back off!"

It's not surprising to say that Jack, Slender, and myself were shocked.
Nobody has ever stood up to Slenderman. Ever.

"Tell me the reasons then."

Slender grumbled.

I knew that THIS was my moment, as I felt the camera in my pocket.

And so we did, we showed him the videos, and told him about the good deeds she had done.

He didn't seem entirely convinced yet, he just needed to be sent over the edge by something, and that's when BEN strolled in.

He admitted to going into her at home computer to kill her, after being sick of Slender yelling and banging around.

I was angry of course, until he said that the reason he didn't kill her, was because she was typing out an entire list of reasons for her friend not to end their life.