Chapter 6

I rounded the B hallway and into the girls bathroom. Everyone at this school sucked, I would always be that looser, never could any of them just grow up! I would probably end up forgiving Finn too, because I'm to weak to even break up with a jerk! I got a paper towel out and began to wipe out my eyes I finally was able to see again, it probably helped that I was crying.

"Rachel?!" I turned, and immediately put my hands up.

"D-don't hurt me, okay? I've had enough slushies for a lifetime."

"Rachel? No- I would never- why?" She couldn't quite complete her sentences and immediately ran over to me. She got out a bunch more paper towels and began to wipe off the cherry from my face. I looked a Quinn, concentrating on me, she looked so beautiful, she always did. I began to cry again deeply, and she brushed off the last bits of ice before bringing me into a hug. "It'll be okay, I promise. Who did this, tell me, I swear I'll make their lives miserable. Rach it'll be okay, I promise." as I hiccuped the last of my tears away I looked at her again. How could she be in love with me? The school loser! I would never be anything more, why did she even care? Was she really ready to go out on a limb for me? To get back at those bullies? I decided to tell her, see if it affected anything.

"The entirety of the Cheerios, and the entire football team." she gasped.

"Even Finn?!" She clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Especially Finn." I nodded sadly.

"Rach... I swear I had no idea... Santana knows I have a thing for you, that's why she didn't tell me...I'm so sorry...you know what?! If the teams at this school get a free pass to treat everyone how they like no matter what, I'm not sure I want to be on them!" She grabbed my hand. I was confused, what did she mean?

"So..."

"I'm quitting Cherrios! Until they stop bullying people!" It was my turn to gasp.

"What!" She nodded confidently.

"I had been thinking about it for a while, but after the way they treated you today? There's no way I can let this slide!"

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course I would, Rachel, I'd do anything, and everything for you! I love you." I looked at her. I looked at her again for the third time is so many minutes. She looked at me, the bell rang, we didn't notice. She leaned in, I leaned in, we met at the middle, she grabbed my back and pulled me closer, I swung both my arms over her neck, and we kissed, and I saw fireworks. I saw more fireworks then I ever saw with Finn. I felt more then I ever felt with Finn and I swear I wanted more from her. I wanted her so much. She wanted me too, but we contented ourselves with making out, just making out.
Finally we broke apart. I felt her hands slowly slacken and drop down to her sides. I took a step back myself.

"So... is that an I love you too?" I giggled and kissed her cheek.

"It's an I MIGHT love you too."

"Hey, I'll take it, did you know you taste like cherry though?"

"It's the slushy," I said laughing as I walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed some clothes from locker and changed in the locker rooms. I got a pass from the nurse and went back for the last half hour of science, grinning like an idiot, while the teacher talked about peak oil.