Chapter 7

I told Finn in no uncertain terms that we were through.

"But babe! They said they would throw me off the team if I didn't!"

"The football team shouldn't matter more then your girlfriend!" He looked down, and I felt a small amount of pity for him. I put a hand in his shoulder. "Listen Finn, were through, but that doesn't mean you can't find some popular girl to date." I tried to sound reassuring.

"But I want you!"

"Finn, you slushied her, and a led a group of 98 other people to do the same, and also ruined her favorite outfit! Move along!" Said Quinn coming up behind me.

"This is none of your business." he told her firmly.

"Finn just leave it okay, you won't be able to win me back. My mind is made up!"

"Fine! But don't expect me to protect you again!" I snorted, and shook my head. He stormed off, probably before I could say that I only needed protection from him. Quinn looked at me again, taking my hand.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just...need to be alone right now..." she nodded but still looked concerned.

"I right here if you need me okay?" She turned around and walked towards the choir room. I notice for the first time that her hair was down, and she wasn't wearing her Cherrios uniform. I smiled, she did love me.

----new perspective----

"Listen Snixx, I told you could do whatever you need to, to make Faberry a thing but that was over the top!"

"It worked didn't it?"

"Santana! You and Brittany are fighting-"

"She'll get over it!"

"Rachel is heartbroken over Finn-"

"Since when have I cared about anyone's feelings?"

"And won't be able to trust like half the glee club for a very long time!"

"Your point?" I shook my head.

"This isn't what I wanted Santana!"

"Well when you call for auntie Snixx this is what you get." I sighed again.

"Quinn, maybe you should check on Rachel." I heard Mercedes say.

"Oh yeah thanks." I made a move to stand up but Santana grabbed my wrist.

"Don't, if you want to get in her pants you need to play hard to get."

"That's right!"

"No one wants your opinion Puck!" I shouted back at him.

"I say if you like her you should tell her, don't bother with hard to get."

"And how much game do you get Tina?" Santana snapped at her.

"Hard to get is the way to go, I always do that and it's working with the girl I like." Artie wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Roll yourself off a cliff. Okay, I going to see her, last time I listened to Santana, well I wouldn't be in this situation-"

"You'd be in a much worse one!"

"I love her, and she knows that! I'm going to make sure she's okay!" I stood up.

"You go girl!" Mercedes cheered me on, Santana huffed and turned around. I ran out and found her in a girls bathroom. She was cornered by a football player.

"I heard your a dyke. It turns me on." he leaned up against the wall and started making out with her. I heard a muffled noise, something like 'help!' I shoved him aside and punched him hard in the stomach. I kicked him in the ass and leaned over him squatting in pain.

"Stay away from her!" I kicked him hard in the face and his nose started bleeding. I grabbed Rachel into a hug and she clung to me. I picked our way through the bathroom. She hugged me tighter. "Rach, shh, it's okay, I'm here." she started sobbing into my neck, I kissed her head. "It'll be okay, I promise, I love you, okay, shh shh." I rubbed her back until she calmed down. "Let's go in, I have something prepared for you." I motioned towards the choir room. She sniffled and nodded. I smiled at her and hugged her again, I grabbed her hand and we walked in.