Bonus Chapter

Oh! Santana's plan! It went something like this.

"Okay I'll figure out how to break them up just be in the b hallway bathroom with slushy cleaning supplies after your English class." Santana whispered in my ear.

"Why?"

"You'll mess it up if I tell you, trust me, okay?"

"The last person who told me that got me pregnant." I reminded her.

"I don't quite have the tools to do that." She said laughing.

"Honestly Santana?" I said seriously. "With you? I just don't know." We laughed together. But her expression became serious.

"So I'll handle Finchel but you need to deal with the fact that Rachel doesn't trust you, and might not love you-"

"Gee thanks." I said sarcastically.

"So! You have to do that, Snixx ain't good at love."

"Fine."

----later----

"We're having sex tonight, and then you're telling all the Cheerios and Titans to slushy Rachel tomorrow after second period? Cool?" I leaned over at puck threateningly.

"Are you going to hit me?"

"Not today o' original badass!"

"Sweet! So in!" He said ignoring the last thing I said.

----later----

"Brittany it will mean nothing."

"Why though?"

"It's a favor for a friend."

"But you're just going to keep doing it aren't you?!"

"No! No! It's a one time thing. I love you Britt." I pulled her into a hug but she pushed away. I sighed, Quinn owed me big.

AN: Alright, bye for real this time!