Epilouge

Rachel and I have been dating for two months now. Sorta. We broke up when we went to separate colleges. At that point we had been dating for 3 years. That was four years ago, we've now both graduated and the first thing I did once I flipped that cord was take a plane straight to New York. Where she had 'prepared' her apartment and we had instantly fucked. Now we're a couple. I'm working at a law firm, and I'm going back to grad school in New York to become a lawyer. Rachel is constantly on Broadway, so we're both pretty busy. But I have finally gotten a day for her, and I've planned it perfectly, every detail down to the diamond ring in my pocket. I love that hobbit. Now it's legal, we can finally get married. I'm so goddamn happy, and Rachel notices it.

"Quinn? You okay babe?" I pull her into a kiss.

"Rach, I'm with you, I'm better then okay." she giggled. We were walking down Central Park where I was leading her to our proposal spot.

"I'm worried now, did you hit your head?" I giggled.

"Ooh look, let's listen to them!"

"But Quinn, they're just a bunch of street performers!" She whined. I pulled her over to the small group. which turned out to be Mercedes, Kurt, Blaine, Tina, and Sam. "Guys what are you doing here?!" She tried to hug them but they shook their heads. Sam started strumming on his guitar a simple melody. One that Rachel hadn't heard for a while. I took her hand, and she seemed to be shaken out of a trance. Santana appeared from the left, and began to sing with the group.

"Hold on to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave (wave) is stringing us along" Mike and Brittany came out and began to sing, joining in with Mercedes, Tina, Blaine, Kurt, and Santana.

"Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home"

"Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble-it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found" Mr. Shue and Emma came out and joined the group.

"Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home" Both her Dad's came out for the oohs and ahhs. Puck and Artie joined in for the next part.

"Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found" a small crowd had been attracted at that point. Clapping along to the song. They all went silent, and I solo'd the last part.

"Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home" we all sang for the last oohs and ahhs. As we neared the end I kneeled and pulled out the ring. The melody petered off, and Rachel was crying.

"Rachel, I have loved you since, ever. I messed up so many times, but you were always there for me, and I know we just got back together two months ago. I know that things are going to be pretty hectic with me going to grad school, and you on broadway. But I want to go through that with you, together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, that's all I've ever wanted to do since I met you. And I love you, and oh my god, Rachel will you do me the biggest honor of a lifetime and allow me to walk down the aisle with you? Will you marry me?" The entire park was silent, no one in the crowd moved. Rachel didn't say a word. It was too soon, of course it was, and now she's breaking up with me and-

"Yes." She whispered

"What?" I looked up at her again.

"Yes." she said more confidently.

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah!" I stood up and hugged her I scrambled to put the ring on her finger. The crowd around me clapped and cheered. The glee club took out big gulp slushy cups and dumped them over us revealing the contents to be rose petals! They allowed us to have our moment before they pulled us into a group hug. "You realize you're the best fiancé a girl could ask for right?" She said squished between Tina and Sam. I laughed.

"I like that," I said. "Fiancé."