🌾 Author's Afterthoughts 🌾

[GREETINGS], one and all! Tis' me, the AuThoR~ (that handsome devil up above *chokes in cringe*)

This "chapter" will be posted after I finished Fugacious (season 1), so keep that in mind as I speak. (as in DO NOT read unless you've finished the book)
       I just wanted to do a little reflecting now that I have finished my first fanfic.

This will be me rambling A LOT and sharing dumb pictures; read at your own risk<3

QUICK NOTE; I don't remember dates very well... Or the order of things happening. I just know most my interactions were Jan-April of 2019. I barely saw any of them after that, besides a few rare times in 2020.

I joined the DU community back in early 2019; Mid Jan I think.
       I was literally obsessed with the this myth at the time so much, they were the second myth that really caught my attention (first was CITS)
       I originally thought I made my twitter to follow the Days, but it was actually made first to follow CITS, but either way I followed almost all the Days except Unpredictable.
      (My biggest flex in life is the fact Unstable, Radiant, Dreadful, and Benevolent followed my Twitter acc 💪😎)

⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°

(When I met Bene in game in 2019; lowkey screamed)

⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°

I was a young, aspiring artist at the time, and made SO MUCH fan art of them. (pls, my art was especially ugly back then, why did any of them like my art for them 😭😭)
      But thanks to Radiant, Bene, Unstable, and Practical's lovely comments, it really helped motivate me to continue improving. <3

I memorized the entire old map (like, the first map); while others in the chat were screaming and crying not knowing where to go, I was waiting at town square for an operative to show up. 
      One time Macabre said on twitter that they were going to make a map, (which they never completed lol) I should've been like "ME HELP! ME HELP!" because I knew the map so well 💀💀💀

I have a HORRID memory fr, I hate that I can't remember every single thing they said- But I remember I interacted with Unstable, Radiant, and Placid the most.

Unstable would go on forever about bread and his bread wife (bro had an entire roller coaster romance novel practically)- What a wild time to be alive. 

Radiant loved fanart of his character wearing his goggles instead of them on his hat. 

Placid seemed to have really enjoy doing QnA's with the community; he erm... got some very questionable questions- 😨

⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°

On the OG discord I was calling Placid a furry and even drew him as a meow meow- he got mad at me. 💀