01

Naruto vers still

The world war has finally ended. The world is now going through grieving. Losing a loved one is never easy. Plus having a war which means you have to suck up your feelings and fight for yours and your other remaining alive friend's survival.

You don't get the news if one of your friends had died. You don't know if you will loves are even alive.

Finally which felt like forever you get to go home and see your kids looking at you smiling. Or did your village get attacked when you were away?

Who knows? Maybe this thought is just meaningless.

Yn pov:

"The war it's over!" I thought as I looked at the people gathered around me.

Shikamaru, Kiba, Hinata, Naruto, Sakura, Ino, hell even Sasuke.

"It's over.. ITS OVERR!!" Sakura yelled tears filling her eyes.

Hinata was silently crying over the loss of Neji. He was an ass but he still treated Hinata well.

Well once he got his ass kicked by Naruto he prolly thought about life for awhile.

Yn walked over to Hinata and put her hands on her shoulder.

"He's in a better place now Hinata. He's smiling down on you. He finally gets to be free. Just like every other person. They don't need to go through grieving. They finally get to be in a place worthy of them." You spoke wiping a tear out of her eye.

Every single thought was still processing on there brain.

Sasuke, and Naruto were actually having a friendly conversation with each other. They weren't butting heads, or ignoring eachother.

I mean sure they look like there about to pass out, but that's still good.

Fuck this feels nice. I wish life won't put something in our path again.

The akatsuki is finally free. The dead people are where they should belong. No more fighting for now.

We can finally rela-

BOOM!

"God damnit what now!" Kiba said trying to stand up.

A weird person emerged from the sky. The creature was a woman. Absolutely fucking beautiful.

"Huh? Is that another person we have to fight? What a drag." Shikamaru said not fully grasping the fact that some freaky bitch came from the sky.

The figure landed on the ground. They were about like a good 5-6 feet away from the group of people

The figure looked at them then finally spoke, "The world will return to its normal self, and I'll heal you all. I'll bring back the people who died, but I must take Yn uchiha in return. She is one of the strongest here, and it will stone for what happened."

"It wants to take ME?" Yn thought.

Yn could feel the sweat coke down her forehead. Out of anyone why her? Why chose the woman and not the man?

Fuck that sounded sexist. Ignore that.

Everyone went silent looking at the figure.

"We won't let you take her! She fought along side with us! She was one of the main reasons we won! She's like family to m-" sakura got cut off.

"I'll do it." Yn simply said.

"HUH" everyone said. (minus the figure and yn)

"I'll do it. The people who died gets the peace, but is that the actual truth? What if they didn't say what they wanted say but were to scared to. Never got to confess there love for someone. Never got married, or anything. They deserve to get another chance." Yn said walking to the figure.

Everyone was speechless. Yn the one who always given them hope. Telling them it's fine and showing them what it means to fight for what they love is giving up? She's just so willing to give up her own life just to save the ones who died? Why?

"What' the hell n/n!? What happened to the girl who would fight for anything?" Kiba yelled.

"Yn you can't possibly be serious right now. You know Naruto can't chew you off since he and Sasuke passed out." Shikamaru said eyeing the girl.

"Yn you can't be serious!! THE HARSHIP WE WENT TOGETHER WE- w-we-" Sakura cut herself off by the chocking of her breath.

She's crying.. scratch that bawling her eyes out.

"Yn-San.." Hinata said tears flowing down.

"WE DONT WANT YOU TO DIE!" They all said together. (Again minus the figure & yn well and Sasuke and Naruto )

Yn's eyes widen.

"Die? No we aren't going to kill her or anything. What we're gonna do is send her to another universe. We want to see what's the effect of it. And yn's soul is perfect for it. Her I'll throw you another deal yn. I'll let you take two people of your choice. Dead or alive." The figure spoke.

Authors pov?

Everyone went dead silent. Yn can take
someone? Who will she take? Dead or alive?
That's what's all on their mind.

"Y-Yn.. take me." Naruto said struggling to get up.
"D-Dobe.. she should take me." He couched. "You are going to become hokage right? You have to protect the village. The elders probably want me dead" Sasuke gave a light dry chuckle.

"You're awake!" Sakura yelled.

"Ahem. I don't care who she takes okay? But we need to hurry this up. I cant stay here forever." The figure said.

"Right sorry!" Yn said snapping back to reality.

Everyone stared at her. She needed to make a choice. Who will she bring?

"Okay. I want to bring two dead people. I want to show Itachi Uchiha he can make right and I want to bring Obito Uchiha with me." Yn said.

"WHATT" everyone but the figure and yn said.

The figure smiled, "Ofcourse you can bring them. Come on now."