03

Y/n pov-

It has been about 3 days ever since I fell from the sky.

I soon became besties with that red haired man.

I also learned that this was the pirate era where pirates search for the 'one piece' a treasure the old king of the pirates had. Other known as Jack.. no umm rod? Roger maybe.

"Hey y/n! Don't you wanna join my pirate crew?" Shanks yelled trying to gain my attention.

I look at him before sighing, "Shanks I told you this. I don't wanna be a pirate right now. I need to find Itachi and Obito!"

"You can look for them with us!? Plus who even are they? Didn't you say you are from somewhere else?" Shanks raised a eyebrow.

"I got sent to a new world by this god-creature thing. I accepted it and I was able to save my village. I also got to bring along two people I wish that being itachi who is my older brother and Obito who is a member in my clan!" I inform shanks about all of this for the 100th time.

"Clan? God? You gotta be pulling my leg on this!" Shanks laughed, "I'm not drunk enough to believe it yet!"

"Shanks, I'm literally telling the truth! I come from the Uchiha clan, one of the most powerful clans in the world!!" I groaned.

"Oh yea? Prove it." Shanks smirked trying to catch me in a lie.

I changed my eyes into the sharingan, "does this make it more believable?"

"Hmm, Nope! Try something else." Shanks says.

"Here want me to show you my memories? I will only do it once you got it?" I sigh giving up on his stupidity.

I mean what the fuck would make since of my eye literally turning red? Is that a thing here..?

Shanks gasped getting me out of my thoughts.

"You can show me your memories?!" Shanks practically yelled.

"Umm.. yeah? Didn't I just say that?" Im so fed up. Naruto would probably love this idiot.

"Let me see your memories then!" Shanks declared almost like a child.

"Okay look at me." I say.

Using my sharingan I decided to show shanks all of my memories, through out when I was like 4 to now. (Kind of how itachi made Sasuke see him killing there parents)

I watch as shanks is watching it, and sigh looking to my left to see uh Barney, bent, or benn?

"What did you do this time?" Benn asked eyeing me.

"Hn." I said not wanting to answer.

"..what?" Benn lifted a eyebrow but instead decided to look at shanks who just snapped out of it.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Was shanks first reaction.

"What?" Benn asked curious.

"I got to see yn's memories! She had a clan- and her brother killed them all but her and her brother!! Then come to find out he's actually good, and- and there was this war which leads her up to here!" Shanks tried grasping around the thought of that.

"..." benn sighed and walked away thinking shanks was high or something.

"How do you believe me?" I sighed.

"Yeah." Shanks said, "wanna get a drink?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

——————————————————————

Heyy sorry I kinda abandon this for like 2 months or sum!

I'm back yay(?)

Anyways sorry it's short
I suck at writing lmao
I think I made shanks more oc-ish?

564  words