04

I am not the government. I'm not apart of anything that's hateful..

Y/n and the red hair shanks pirate crew seemed to get along. Both sharing a connect or a bond one would say.

Turns out Y/N is in fact not going to be apart of shanks crew, and shanks learned to accept it as long as Y/n and him can still chat.

Yn accepted and she soon made a departure away from the red hair pirates. Benn acted mature and hugged Y/n goodbye, Yassop attempted to get her to stay, While shanks. Uh.. Erm anyways Obito and Itachi were still at the Marine base.

_~_~

"So describe my job again, and how it will help me find my sister?" Itachi asked as he eyes the admiral.

"Uh you capture bad guys, other known as pirates and you'll be traveling of seas where you will have a chance to search for her."

"So why should we be marines instead of regular travelers" piped up obito.

Obito was observing the man. He had a monotones voice and spoke coldly one could say.

"You could be mistaken as pirates, or Pirates could try raiding your ship." The man spoke in a matter of factory voice, but also showed them a look where he was saying 'accept and leave me alone already' look.

"So? We could then just beat them up and continue our way." Obito spoke in a voice and gave the man the look.

"Listen. I do not care what you choose. You came onto our land and our island, make up a crazy ass excuse to why you are here, and now you're asking me random questions. So I'm going to explain this one last time okay?"

Obito and itachi looked at him waiting for him to continue,

"You could become an marine where you will have more people on your side invade if you need it, free transportation, you can go places easier, and if you run into a pirate and you are able to take care of them it will slowly make an name for yourself where your 'lost' sister could find out where you are and what you are doing." Kuzan was so finished with this, and only wished he was asleep right now,

Itachi and Obito glanced at each other before they accepted the deal. Kuzan sighed and walked to another room right after he told them to stay there.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Oml sorry I fell off the planet. I rlly wanna update but shit keeps happening left and right. I think I ditched this for months and mbmb ill update 3 new chapters before Sunday I promise ‼️ ALSO I'm thinking of doing a chapter of what yn is doing then a chapter of Itachi and Obito yall agree or nah?