Don't call me by my name

Carter

"Yeah, of course,  fine. Ronnie? Eh?" he teases.

The little shit.  "Please don't." He finally smiles which is a huge improvement. Unhappy isn't a good look on him and I don't like it. At all.

"Okay. Well it's nice to meet you, Carter. God this is awkward. I have made this super, super weird. I should go, right? Yeah, definitely."

"You don't have to."  It's an automatic response but I actually mean it.

"Shit! I still have to do your yard. Okay, I'm gonna go and do that. Can we maybe forget this morning happened? I'm so embarrassed, sorry."

He's blushing even harder now and I want to kiss him again but probably shouldn't. "Nothing to be embarrassed about, I enjoyed it. Definitely the highlight of my week. How about I make us even? I'm probably gonna perv you from the window while I jerk off. Now we can both be embarrassed." He looks down at my shorts and I can't ignore the fact that he still has a fairly obvious bulge in his. "It may be dangerous to mow like that."

That earns me a giggle. "Your fault." He licks his lips and I swear that I'm about to lose the very tenuous grasp I have on my self-control. "I know your name now."

He somehow makes even that sound sexual. "Yeah. Yeah you do."

"And you're here for another month. Um, where are you from?"

"Chicago."

That seems to surprise him. "That's uh, far. Nice city though."

"Have you been?" The fact that we've gone from nearly tearing each others clothes off to small talk in the span of 3 minutes does not escape my attention. Or my dick's. The tension still crackles in the air.

"Yeah, spent a summer there during college. Well, just outside. Okay, Carter from Chicago. What do you do?"

"We playing 20 questions? I'm a cop."

"No, that was the last one. Carter the cop from Chicago. Who's staying here another month." He takes a deep breath and blows it out through his pursed lips. "I'd really like to suck your cock now. I mean, if I haven't completely killed the mood. Or maybe kiss you? We could start there. Or, I mean, I can go outside. Totally up to you."

If it was up to me he would have been moaning my name by now. Or whatever variation of it he wanted to use. I stepped close enough to cup his jaw in my palm. "I would love you on your knees for me, Finn, but I want you to be sure. Really sure. So how about one more kiss before I go upstairs?" He nods so subtly that if I hadn't been touching him, I'm not sure I would have caught it. This time, I claim his mouth without hesitation. He lets me inside as soon as I lick against his lip and the moan coming from the back of his throat sucks me in.

Hands go everywhere and he rocks against me, his hard cock riding along my hip. "God, I'm gonna...." he whispers a few minutes later and I reach down to cup his ass, pulling him against me harder.

Yes, that's what he wants. I haven't made anyone come in their pants in a long time and I'm really looking forward to it. I love knowing how turned on he is and honestly, if I had a bit more friction where I need it, I wouldn't be long behind him. I decided earlier that this is about him though. "Come all over me, Finn, come on."

He throws his head back and I nip at his collarbone and he shudders against me. "Fuck, god Carter." When he meets my eyes his pupils are blown and the smile I get somehow puts all his others to shame. "I can..." he offers, reaching for me.

"No, I already told you my plans. Get cleaned up in the half-bath and I'll take care of myself upstairs. Want to borrow a dry pair of shorts?"

"I have um, extra clothes in my bag."

It's in his trailer, of course. "I'll grab it."

"Thank you." He's not just thanking me for fetching his bag, that's for sure.

"You're welcome."