Chapter 2: Sweet Memories In Teiko Middle School!

Chelsea's POV:

_ Flashback_

_ Teiko Middle School_

I rode with my limo driven by my chauffeur and then I ordered him to stop and that I want to try walking to school.

"Chauffeur, stop the limo."  I ordered.

"Are you sure miss?" chauffeur asked as he opened the door to the limo while  I went out the limo as I nodded.

"Yes, please tell Father that I want to walk to school from now on."  I replied.

At the same time I saw my childhood friend and childhood sweetheart Akashi Seijuro came out of his limo saying the same things to his chauffeur and both chauffeurs bowed at us.

"Yes, sir." 

"Yes, miss."  

as our chauffeurs drove our limos away leaving me and Seijuro alone together as the cherry blossom petals flew in the air along mine and Seijuro's hair as Seijuro looked at me with a smile as he greeted me politely as always.

"Good morning, Chelsea." Seijuro greeted me and I smiled with a blush.

"Good morning, Seijuro- Kun!" I greeted him back as he offered to walk with me to school together.

"Mind if we walk together, Chelsea?" Seijuro asked pulling out a hand waiting for me to take it.

"Yes, sure Seijuro- Kun!"  I agreed as  I took his hand and we walk to school together.

I'm Tachibana Chelsea and I'm walking with my childhood friend and sweetheart Akashi Seijuro and we decided to join the Teiko Middle School basketball club since we both love basketball once we applied we went to the basketball club and the head coach Sanada doesn't mind if I join the basketball club because he sees my potential and he called the 3rd string members first that included a certain light blue haired boy which shocked and saddens him that he's in the 3rd string then  the 2nd string next and last but not least the 1st string members.

"No. 8, Aomine Daiki,   no. 11, Midorima Shintaro,  no. 23, Murasakibara Atsushi,  no. 29, Akashi Seijuro, no. 28, Tachibana Chelsea." 

"That's all." the head coach Sanada said as Kuroko stares at the 1st string in awe where Aomine, Midorima, Murasakibara, Seijuro and I are but because of Seijuro- Kun Kuroko- Kun joined us in the first string because of his passing ability Misdirection. 

Then we had our game but one member that is not here the annoying huge flirt Haizaki Shougo at that moment Seijuro's phone rung looking at us and Nijimura- San

"It's Haizaki."  Akashi told us and Nijimura Senpai who got angry at Haizaki for skipping practice and matches.

"Give me that!" Nijimura- San said as he took Akashi's phone and answered the call from Haizaki.

"Haizaki!, where are you?!"  Nijimura - San asked in anger.

"Hello,  I  * fake cough* had a cold so I can't *fake cough* go to practice..."  Haizaki. said fake coughing making Nijimura- San even more angry  as Haizaki hung up.

"Haizaki is 'sick.' Nijimura- San informed us as we had no choice but to continue the match without Haizaki and Nijimura- San will go to the place the arcade where Haizaki always hanging out in to skip practices and matches later after the match  and the coach wanted Kuroko - Kun to be a starter to replace Haizaki for a while but due to nervousness Kuroko- Kun's legs shake as if he were a newborn  fawn as both Aomine- Kun, Seijuro- Kun and I are trying to tell him to calm down.

"Relax Tetsu, oh no use you're too nervous, you look like a newborn fawn. " Aomine.

"Yeah  Kuroko- Kun calm down."  I told him with a smile.