Special Chapter: Christmas And New Year!

Chelsea 's POV:

_ Christmas _ 

Today is Christmas and  Seijuro and I  invited everyone  the GOM, Kuroko, our former manager Momoi,  our team members from Rakuzan Reo, Chihiro, Nebuya and Kotaro also  Seijuro-Kun's dad who got off work early even  Kagami and the rest of Seirin including Riko as I help the servants decorate the mansion with Christmas decorations for the party and Seijuro and I  brought gifts for everyone and each other as everyone came and we enjoyed the party we sing karaoke together and eat our Christmas meal made by Seijuro-Kun's  servants.

"Merry Christmas!"  We greeted to each other and we exchanged gifts to each other and Seijuro and I kissed each other on the lips making everyone squeal happily at us who thinks we're adorable.

_ New Year_

Today is new year and again Seijuro and I invited everyone to the mansion to the New Year's party once again the servants made the food and we all waited for 12 o clock for New Year then we launched the fireworks together then Seijuro and I looked at each other and leaned in to.kiss.

"Happy New Year, Chelsea!, I love you Darling!" Seijuro said grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him as I  replied with a sweet loving smile on my face.

"Happy New Year too, Seijuro Darling!~" as I wrap my arms around his neck and we turn to everyone and greeted them.

"Happy New Year everyone!"

"Happy New Year!"

Then we eat our New Year's meal chatting and laughing together.

Sorry for the wait Min'na!, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Min'na!

Meri Kurismas to Akemashite Omedeto  Gonzaimasu Min'na!