Special Chapter: Valentine's Day Chocolates And Date!

(This is is for Valentine's day yesterday!)

Chelsea 's POV:

Today its Valentine's day  so I decided to wake up early to go to the kitchen and make my homemade chocolate for Seijuro-Kun once I'm done I place it on a heart shaped box and I also made matching t shirts then my phone rang and I picked it up and I saw its Seijuro-Kun is the one calling me.

Me: Hello Seijuro-Kun!, good morning!

Seijuro-Kun: Good morning Chelsea!, my Empress!~

Me: *blushes * Oh Seijuro-Kun!

Seijuro-Kun: I'm calling you today because I'm thinking about  us going out tonight for Valentine's day Chelsea!

Me: Where Seijuro-Kun?

Seijuro-Kun: Its a surprise my Darling!~

Me: Ok!

Seijuro-Kun  I will see you later tonight at 6:00 Chelsea!, I love you!~

Me: Yeah you too Seijuro-Kun!, I love you too and I'll see you later!

As we both hung up with smiles on our faces as we both get ready got school and  of course when Seijuro-Kun and I went inside  Rakuzan High we saw a lot of his fangirls there trying to give chocolates to Seijuro-Kun but Seijuro-Kun  turned them down and said the only chocolate he will accept is mine.

"I'm sorry ladies but the chocolates I'll be receiving from and will accept is my gorgeous girlfriend Chelsea."

- On The Rooftop-

I grabbed my own homemade chocolates from my bag and give it to my boyfriend Seijuro-Kun  and he accepted it.

"I hope you like them Seijuro-Kun!"

"No not like, but  of course I will love them Chelsea my love, because its filled with your love." Seijuro-Kun replied with a smile on his face kissing my forehead then my lips as he took one chocolate and eat it  and he smiled even more at the sweetness.

"I love it Chelsea, its delicious!,  thank you my Empress!" Seijuro.

"I'm so glad, happy that you like them Seijuro-Kun!"

After eating all the homemade chocolates Seijuro-Kun slowly leaned in towards me and i did the same as we kiss tasting the chocolates from Seijuro-Kun's soft lips as he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck while Seijuro-Kun wrapped his arms around my waist.

- Tonight, 6:00-

It's time to get ready for tonight to go to the fancy restaurant with Seijuro so I wore an elegant and sexy red gown with matching heels then make up and fix my hair with a heart shaped pin and brought my purse then went down the stairs seeing my parents are out on their own date and I heard a horn from a car I opened the door and gate to see Seijuro in his limo so I close both the door and gate locking them and I hug and kiss Seijuro and he did the same.

"Wow!, Chelsea you look so beautiful and sexy tonight!~"  Seijuro complimented me and I blushed.

"Thank you Seijuro- Kun!, you too Seijuro-Kun you look handsome and hot!"

"Thank you Chelsea!, let's go?"

"Yes Seijuro-Kun!"

 As Seijuro opened the door of the limo and I went in first then Seijuro as he closed the door and ordered his driver to go.

"Driver let's go." Seijuro. 

"Yes young master."

 As we go to the fancy restaurant and go to the reserved table for me and Seijuro as Seijuro  helped me pull a chair for me and went up his seat and we sit down  then we ordered the Valentine's special meal while we're eating we chatted a lot of things we had a lot of  fun tonight.

"Happy Valentine's day Seijuro-Kun, I love you!" I told Seijuro with a sweet smile and a blush on my face as he gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Happy Valentine's day too Chelsea my darling Empress!, I love you too!~" 

Seijuro replied with a sweet smile and leaned in to kiss  me as I leaned in to kiss back.

Happy Valentine's Day  Min'na!

❤❤❤❤💘💝💌💖💞💕💟