A review of my life

Scott Three Years Later: A Reflection.

I'd like to begin by saying this: Any sane person would have deleted this account and ignored its existence but I am going to take full responsibility for it. I posted some disgusting things and some stolen art. I am sorry to anyone whose art was stolen and to everyone who read my weird fanfictions.Along with that, I'd like to say that I have grown as a person and can now see how creepy and wrong it was for me to write NSFW stories about REAL PEOPLE. I apologize to Flamingo/Albert and to his friends mentioned in the story. I also want to say that I know now that shipping Sans and Papyrus was sick/gross. In my defense, I was 13 on this account and saw other people doing it/justifying it so I thought it was okay. Overall, I am sorry for the things I created... however, I will leave this account up for the memories. As for the stories, I will take down the Undertale ones and the ones of stolen art. For the Flamingo story, I will remove all NSFW and add a page at the start with this message so others know that I don't condone this ship but wanted to keep the story up for the memories. If you want to see improved, less cringe stories... 

Here's my current account: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ned_Flanders_but_gay

 Thank you for being here for me.

Signing off for the last time, Scott.