movie night part 1

Albert's pov:

I was watching TV when I got a text from Kaiden.

Albert
Kaiden

Hey Albert?
Ya?
Wanna come over?
Sure
Okay, I got the new Spiderman movie
Epiccccccc
See you soon 😘
Same ❤️😻❤️
Bye
Bye

I got up and ran to my car. I hopped inside and drove off.

(Timeskip 18.27 minutes later)

I got out of my car and ran up to Kaiden's door. I knocked once and the door opened

"Hey, Albert." Kaiden says, smiling like a crazy person.

"Hi Kaiden!" I say, hugging him. He hugs me back then pulls me inside. We walk over to the living room. I sit on his couch as he puts the movie in the DVD player.
(How ancient... I bet none of my readers even know what a DVD player is)
Kaiden came over to the couch and sat down. I cuddled him as the movie starts.

(Wtf👇🏻)
(・–・) \(・◡・)/
(✓ ✓)   (        )

Kaiden's pov:

I snuggled close to Albert as the movie starts. I had the lights off and it was getting dark outside. It was perfect. I love Albert even if it's weird because he's 22 and I'm 19. We sat in an awkward silence as the movie showed us commercials.

"Heh..." I say, awkward as frick. Albert turned to stare at me. Then seconds later I felt his lips against mine. We kissed. Him pushing me over. When he did I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in. We were like that for awhile. Then I broke the kiss.

"I need to use the bathroom." I say, while getting up and walking away. I know I'm not ready for what Albert wants to do. I enter the bathroom. Thank God there's a window. I climb out of it and start running...

Y'all welcome! All my fans... Here is story.