bar

Kaiden's P.O.V.

"Hey... Can I ask you something?" I say with no warning.

"Sure man... What's up" Albert says.

"Do you want to go to a bar with me?" I ask, my face covered in blush.

"Um sure dude... let me just cancel my plans with Adam..." Albert says. I'm barely listening to him because three words were ringing in my head.

Plans. With. Adam.

I'm ruining his plans because I want to go out drinking with him. I feel a tear in my eye.

"EARTH TO KAIDEN!" I hear Albert scream, causing me to fall out of my chair.

"Ow" I say. "You could kill someone with your screams"

"Well I had no choice you were the zoning out... By the way what bar are we going to?" Albert asked.
I hadn't really planned on how I was going to ask him out but I guess I could try bring him to a gay bar.

"It's a surprise!" I say. "I'll pick you up at 7:30... If that's okay with you..."

"well it's 6:30 now and takes you like 15 minutes to get here minus getting ready so that's fine" Albert says.
That's the thing about him. Sometimes he can be funny but then sometimes he can actually be serious.

~timeskip to getting to the bar~

Albert's P.O.V.

At first I thought I was crazy because from the outside bar had rainbows on it. But there is no way in hell that Kaiden would bring me to a gay bar. But then we entered.

"Hi welcome to sparkleTime bar..." A bartender said to me. Wait... Maybe Kaiden didn't know it was gay either. With a name like sparkleTime he probably was trying to make a Roblox joke.

As if reading my mind Kaiden said "God... I should've brought my sparkleTime fedora!"

"Heh... Is that why you brought me here?" I say, trying to make things less awkward.

"Well also I have a secret to tell you." Kaiden said.

CLIFFHANGER... STAY CHILL ALBERTO FANS... : )