confessions

Kaiden's P.O.V.

"I have a secret to tell you..." I say, feeling my face turn red.

"What is it." Albert asked slowly backing away.
He was scared of me. He was scared to be in a gay bar. I. Am. Horrible.

"I'm gay" I say, almost crying. Albert walks up to me and hugs me.

"I am too." Albert says still hugging me.
I pull out of the hug and drag Albert to the dance floor. There we mess around, Drink, Dance, and just have a good time.

~Timeskip to 2 hours later~

Albert's P.O.V.

I love him. I love Kaiden. IM SUCH AN IDIOT! At least we're at a GAY bar so things aren't weird between us. Who am I kidding? Everytime he touches me, my heart skips a beat.

"Albert..." Kaiden says, his words slured.
When I drink with him he always gets hammered. I never drink enough to get me drunk but Kaiden goes all out.

"I think your wasted... We should go home now..." I say grabbing Kaiden's hand and pulling him to the exit.

"One more beer Albert... C'mon..." Kaiden says. I ignore him. We get into Kaiden's car and I take the keys. I start to drive when I feel something fall in my lap. I look down to see Kaiden passed out, his head in my lap.

"See... If we stayed any longer I would of had to carry you out of there" I whisper, chuckling to myself.

~timeskip to at Albert's house~

Cliffhanger for the epic chill gamers