Chapter 3- He's Cute!

It's my first time writing a story. If i did some mistakes, pls tell me and I'll correct it.

******************************

Arm and Vegas started getting worried about Pol. They knew he'll be fine wherever he is but afterall, he's one of the family members. They have to be worry about him. They started bickering about where should they find him. Hearing them bickering, Kim shouted in frustration.

"Oii!!! Can you both shut up? Maybe, Uncle Pol went to the city."

Both Vegas's and Arm's eyes went wide after listening what Kim said.

"And how do you know that?" Arm asked.
"I just know uncle Pol better than both of you, isn't it obvious?"
"Are you sure? But why would he go to the city?"
"He once told me that he sometimes go to the city whenever he gets so bored being in here, so i just guessed"

Arm sighed before replying. "If that's true, let's go find him. I hope he didn't got in any trouble."

Vegas nodded while Kim groaned. "Why me?!"

They left for the city together. They don't usually go outside of their mansion as they hate being in the sunlight, so they just prefer to stay in their home. After some time, they reached at their destination and started searching for him, going in different directions. People were staring them as they were looking so good wearing all black. They ignored those stares and continued searching for the one they came there for.

[Back to school] Porchay's POV:

It was our last period of school, and the physics class was going. I love physics but I was feeling so sleepy as i didn't got enough sleep last night. I turned my head to see my friends who were sitting behind me, already sleeping. 𝑾𝒐𝒘! 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰'𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒌𝒔, 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚!. He thought. A smirk appeared on his face as a idea entered his brain.
He waited for the class to end. After 30 minutes, finally it did. The other students started to exit the class one by one but those 3 idiots were still in the class. Two were sleeping, and the last one was about to do something to them. Finally, after all the students left the class, leaving them alone. Porchay thought something for a minute and decide to spare macau. He went to Macau and shakes him gently to wake him up..Macau was about yawn, but Porchay stopped him by putting his hand on his face. Macau was totally confused as he had no idea what chay's upto. Porchay went near to his ear and whispered something. They both showed their thumbs up and continued their work.

[After good 5 minutes]

"Ai pete! Pete! Wake up!" Porchay said while shaking pete violently because the heavy sleeper he is.
"What.....?" Pete replied, being in half sleep.
"C'mon, wake up!! You don't want to go home? School ended 15 minutes ago!"
"What?" Pete said while sitting up straight totally in shock. "Why didn't you wake me up before?"
"We were trying hard af to wake u up! But you were dead sleeping!"
"Huh? Really?"
"Yess!! Now, let's go! The whole school is empty!"
"Stop shouting! I just woke up!... let's go..where's macau?"
"He went to washroom. Let's go first, he'll join us"
"Hm"

They both picked up there bags and went to find macau, to go home together. They waited for like 5 minutes outside of the washroom but macau still didn't come outside. They both went inside to check if he's there or not. Porchay checked all the stalls but he was not there, he was really confused as this was the part of their plan but now macau is missing. He was lost in his thoughts until he heard a scream coming from his behind. He turned back to saw pete looking his face in the mirror. His eyes were opened wide and jaw was touching the floor.