Chapter 1 The End and a New Beginning

"A/N"= authors note
"A/N"= character talking
'A/N'= thinking or contemplating
(A/N DANCING)= Actions

Darkness empty void as our main character float steadily on one area wondering on what is going on and where he is.

"*looks at the readers* you might be wondering who am I and what am I doing in this dark void of nothingness, let me introduce myself Iam Alexander Javine but you can just call me Lex Iam twenty one years old I like videogames, animes, and a little bit of cooking and an digital art and also a gamer as my career and also I died by getting hit by a truck when I dash and push and able to saved two people a mother and her child from certain death and will yeah that's what happened and right now I've been floating on this void for almost forever!!!" He yelled as his patients is being tested.

Suddenly a strong echoing sound and a bright light appears as a giant figure can be seen infront of him, and the only thing on his mind right now is what the heck is going on?! "Your God aren't you?" Lex curiously ask.

"I think that is already obvious am I right?" God sarcastically said and the same time kind tone.

Lex scratch the back of his head. "Sorry just want to make sure that your the real deal not some devil in disguise" Lex said bashfully.

God nod his unseen bright head understanding his reasons. "That's a good way of thinking being cautious can save you in life, but sometimes it cannot as it will be a sign of being paranoid" God said to Lex.

"Sooooo... Um what now? Am I going to heaven or something else?" Lex ask god. Lex might not be able to see God's actual face as he is basically a giant figure of light but he can guess that he have a playful grin if he have a face.

"I choose you to be my champion!!!" God exclaimed loudly. Lex just blink twice shock and confuse and that if God have grown a second head.

"Champion? Champion of what?" Lex curiously ask God as he read fanfics on wattpad about people dying and got Isekaid on another world and got powers from famous fictional heroes and even game system to level up and becoming op and them wanting harem of waifus.

God chuckles as he read Lex thoughts "I'm afraid your guess is right but although it's a bit different I choose you to become my champion to save the multiverse" God calmly said.

Lex blinks again thinking if his ghost ears are playing tricks with him then he ask "But why me? And also aren't most of the world like have majority have their own heroes on most worlds?... Your planning to reincarnate me as those heroes I'm guessing?" Lex ask God. "Your guess is good but their will be twist with your abilities that you will gain each reincarnation but of course I will not force you I'll let you decide" God sincerely told our main character.

"Ok let me think for a bit" God nodded and leave Lex to his thoughts on what decision is best. "Hmm I can choose heaven but, *sigh* there are worlds out there who doesn't have heroes and even those that have one they are either corrupt or secretly evil *sigh* alright I. have. Decided. GOD" He call out for God to tell him his decision.

God appears again excited for his decision "Alright what is it mah boi?" His accent left Lex shock and thought God father is a man of cultured I approve "Um I decided to accept to be your champion!" God smiled as he already that he will obviously become the hero of the multiverse "I know that you will choose this path but hearing you say it is even more better, but are sure about this? There is no coming back from this" he ask if Lex is sure of his decision.

"Yes Iam.... I think" (get the reference?) God smiled and raise his right hand and said "Alexander Javine from this moment on you will be my champion and the Multiverse Hero!" His right glows brighter but before Lex get reincarnated he ask God "so what world am I get reincarnated to first?" God again have a grin on his shining bright face and said "You'll figure it out" With that God snap his fingers like what Thanos did then a booming sound echo to the void and Lex vanish to his new Life leaving God by himself then he then he look around and said "hmmm I should make this a room so that the next person I reincarnate will not just float in the void..." With that God make a reincarnation office for souls who are worthy and not intentional killed or really killed by truck-kun they can just wait on the waiting area.

A/N: With that our first chapter of The Multiverse Hero is done but do take note that this book is not supposed to be the first world where our mc be reincarnated I will explain it on the next chapter and I will eventually will make the book about the first world where the mc is reincarnated but not yet I got this Idea about him getting reincarnated in Genshin impact first and it got tangled on my other ideas to the point that I need to write my ideas before I get confused and forgot about it... And also this is my first book pls feel free to criticize me but not too much cause I'm an sensitive person one criticize feels like getting hit by a brick so yeah anyways see ya on the next chapter.