CHAPTER 1: THE NEW FRONTIER

Milky way galaxy, Earth, 51st millennium

It's been 50.000 years since the humanity's "technological singularity". this important event Change the course of human history forever.

In the aftermath of the technological singularity, artificial intelligence (Ai) and humans are now bonded with each other. Basic problems are now a thing in the past now, scarcity, disease, poverty, aging and death itself. They have conquered them all.

people on earth are happy and enjoy the sunny and bright day in this world. due to a weather control machine placed across the globe, it's almost summer every day. People taking some cold drinks in the replicator vending machine, some playing anti gravity drones shaped like a sphere to test their flight, some people are playing virtual reality in cafes, some people ages are technically almost millennia but their psychical appearance are in mid 20s, 30s, even 40s, the humans have become a transhuman being in its own right.

In space, there are space stations and space elevators in orbit around earth, spaceships the size of continents , hovering in Earth's orbit. even some ships the size of a small moon. Some spaceships are warping into Earth's main space station to let go of its passengers aboard the spaceship.

The sun that has been bring sunlight to earth for millennia has turned into a Dyson sphere. Become an unlimited source of energy across the Solar system, and the sun can be refueled with hydrogen, the sun will ignite brightly for billions of years.

The galaxy has Been explored and colonize across the galaxy, and there are only discovered 3 intelligent life out in the galaxy. The elven republic, the Sectoid federation, and 'the first ancestral'.

The Ancestrals have a special bond with the humans because of their DNA. The human DNA and the ancestral all somehow have a same genetics, it was discovered after their first contact in 35th millennium. both races were all shocked to have same genetics, the only different is the Ancestral's height. They were 3-4x times taller than a normal human.

in washington dc, the white house. there was a man in a grey suit and a golden tie in the presidental office with a tag name in the front of the table, "supreme president" says on the tag. he is shuffling some papers on his table, the inside those papers were of a big operation that will change the course of the UGCF's history, "operation: andromeda" the paper says. with a stamp insignia of the UGCF, he deeply sighed, and sign the paper and put it in the document folder. and then 4 knocks can be heard from the polished wood.

supreme president: come in.

the door opened with a creaking sound. it was the minister of defense Adam, tall, wearing a yellow brown-ish suit with brown tie holding a document in his right hand.

Adam: supreme president, the fleet is already preparations for the jump in the portal sir. waiting for the green light on you sir.

supreme president: hmmm....(scratching his chin). even though we have replicator technology and other advanced technologies, we still have to prepare everything we got huh.....

Adam: well it is necessary for these preparations sir, were talking about expanding our influence to a NEW WORLD, a different galaxy, of course we have to prepare everything we got. well there is a low chance of different laws of physics, or how the lifeforms out there have different faster than light travel (FTL), the possibility is endless, but very low.

supreme president: hm.. maybe you're right. even in this galaxy we found only 2 advanced civilizations, the elven republic, and the first ancentral race. maybe there is a high chance of life out there, maybe modern era advance type of civilization.