chapter 4: peaceful diplomacy & envoy

as soon as captain setsumo's group go inside of the metal flying ship, their jaws dropped from what they are seeing.

the inside of the ship are a huge and very open landscape. the captain thinks this massive place are a perfect spot to do a horse lancing. and then he saw some weird objects as well, like a oval shaped, elongated block and the sphere object like in the recent news in the kingdom. and the place is very clean, almost as if the ship have welcome them, no scrach or any dust or anything, it was very clean.

and there are some people of what captain thinks is the crews of the ship. in setsumo's eyes, they are wearing a weird colored tight suit and some black in their shoulder and a weird symbol in their left and right shoulder, there are some of the crews in the walls of the ship as well, some of the waving at the setsumo's group, the captain just nods at the crew, even though they were not hostile towards them, the group have to be careful.

after a long walk to the middle of the ship, the captain told them to stop, the captain saw in a distance of what it appears to be a silvery door, it was huge, and there are no handles of any kind in the silvery door, he only sees is a strange glowing tablet on the side of the door. 'is that door for a storage room?' he asked in his mind, it was too huge for just a normal height person to get inside, and then the door somehow opened without any person. after the silvery door opened, a man of what it appears to be in his 20s wearing a greyish jumpsuit, slowly walking with 2 silver metallic humanoids with strange metallic stick in their hands, 'it must be the one who lead this giant ship' the captain said, but he noticed something.

As the captain see the three fellow humans walking towards setsumo's crew, their height is slowly begin to increase, the captain thought they are the same height as his group, as the humanoids tend to get closer, the captain's group and the captain himself realized as his jaw dropped in amazement.

these humans are tall, very tall. captain thought that these guys are towering the imperial pillars back in reiwan palace, and now they are standing side by side looking at each other, setsumo's group are in awe of how handsome and elegant he is, almost as if he the most perfect being in the known world of alpharan.

the captain's crew were anxious, bows and their swords are ready at a moments notice. but captain setsumo courageously stepped in the front of the giant and introduce himself to these new people in this world.

cpt.setsumo: i am captain setsumo of the 3rd fleet of the reiwan kingdom navy! what is your name, fellow giant?

the fellow giant in the front are surprise, 'wha-he speaks latin?!' the giant said to the other giants in his side, of course the captain couldn't understand of what the giant was saying, the captain thought they are almost like surpirse seeing a man for the first time or something. after that, the man clears his throat and begin to tap something in his left ear, and then all of the sudden, the giant with a jumpsuit begin to somehow speak in the common language of planet alpharan.

 after that, the man clears his throat and begin to tap something in his left ear, and then all of the sudden, the giant with a jumpsuit begin to somehow speak in the common language of planet alpharan