4. The secret is out

"ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!" Nakul focused on the task in hand. He was facing an opponent he had already faced once. And not just faced, but defeated too. He was facing the 90 kg Bull, Adil. Adil was one of the celebrated champions of the ring. But that was the case before he faced Nakul.

In their previous fight months ago, Adil thought he would easily defeat a feeble looking Nakul. But little he knew that it would be him who would get a taste of defeat. So now that he got another chance to face Nakul, he had made up his mind to beat the shit out of Nakul. His bruised ego wanted to see Nakul covered in a blood bath.

The fight was about to begin and Nakul warmed his body up, honing his focus. His eyes were focused on Adil. He knew the strategy to beat that beast and all he needed was to calm himself down and concentrate. He knew he had to win this fight after all, he had a lot of eyes on him that day. If he caught the eyes of someone, he could guarantee himself a sponsor who would bend to his terms.

Soon the fight began. Adil charged towards Nakul with force, being the bull he was. He wasn't going to give into his weakness this time. He had become well aware of Nakul's strengths which were quick, swift and precise attacks. He must escape those and wait for a moment of weakness. He MUST win this time. His whole career was dependent on that fight. He couldn't afford to lose to a rookie once again. He knew quite well, his sponsor wouldn't give him another chance.

The fight was intense, with neither of the parties displaying a hint of flaw. Fuck! I can't find an opening. I need to change my strategy. Nakul concluded after his attacks were having no effect on that raging bull. Focus. Find a weakness. Focus.

That was when a familiar, enticing scent hit him. Nakul got distracted by a faint scent of sandalwood. Ahh....that a good scent.....

*swosh

He barely managed to escape the blow Adil threw at him. Fuck......focus Nakul....Focus. But the musky scent only got stronger. He felt his body getting heavier but his head lighter?! What's fucking wrong with me?!! That's when the intoxicating musky pheromones hit him once again. As his body got warmer, his legs got weaker.

*powh

This time he got hit by a brutal punch. Adil smirked. He was winning. He finally found his opening. He prepared himself for the next attack, but Nakul's eyes weren't on his opponent. They were looking at the man to whom the rich sandalwood pheromones belonged to. His mate.

His world came crashing down.

*Smack

Adil hit another punch and it cut the arch of Nakul's eyebrow. Blood oozed out. And looking at the blood slide down Nakul's face, Dhiraj's heart stopped beating. He rushed towards the ring, but it only intensified the reaction his pheromones were having with Nakul's, making Nakul's leg even weaker.

No! Focus. Nakul tried diverting his attention.

He must win this fight. Because only when he would do that, could he get more power to better his miserable life. He shifted his focus on Adil, ignoring the rising heat in his body. The hatred he had for his secondary sex resurfaced and he hit Adil with a fierce force. Adil came knocking down. But he was still the bull nevertheless.

That brutal attack only fueled Adil's anger more. And he let go off any strategy he had in his mind. Instead, he started throwing punch after punch ruthlessly at Nakul.

Nakul tried blocking those attacks, but....In the end, his instincts took over. He stumbled down, unleashing a concentrated waft of his minty pheromones. His legs found no strength for standing up. He started panting uncontrollably, like a bitch in heat. His ass, secreting wet juices ached to be touched from within. And he curled up into a ball, hiding his shameful nature as Dhiraj stood there, frozen, staring at his mate helplessly.

It didn't take long for those minty pheromones to reach the alphas sitting in the VVIP seats. So strong were those pheromones that even the beta fighters could feel their influence. Soon everyone knew the secret Nakul was trying to hide. The fact that he was an omega.

"He's an omega?"

"How could he fight in the ring?"

"Omega?"

"Does he use pheromones to seduce his opponent?"

Nakul heard people whispering around him. Those whispers started hammering on his mind. He hid himself more. Because he knew that the only thing left in his life after being abandoned by his own family, after being thrown in jail, after everything bad that happened to him, fighting, would be taken away from him now. Tears streamed from his eyes at that realization.

Adil felt those pheromones too. His goosebumps started reacting to that scent, wanting to tear that omega from all the clothing he was wearing and pushing his seeds deep inside.

But that wasn't what he was there for. He was there to win. And since his opponent was already on ground, he MUST attack now. Hence, he started kicking Nakul in his gut. Blood spurted out of Nakul's mouth due to those continuous attacks. So this is how it ends huh? Nakul felt his breath leave his body. It was more like, what should he live for? Maybe it's better to give up a heinous life like this. Yeah it would be better if I died today.

As Nakul was ready to give up the fight all together, the blows stopped. But he could still hear someone screaming. What's happening? With all the strength that was left in him, Nakul looked up. It's that guy. It was the man who was the cause of his misery, to whom those enticing pheromones belonged to, mercilessly punching Adil.

One blow. Then two. Then another. Dhiraj kept punching Adil. His body unconsciously moved the moment he saw Nakul falling down. And when that motherfucker started kicking his mate, he lost his mind. Boiling blood streamed in his head and all he could think of was: I must kill this guy.

How dare this filthy animal touch my mate?, was the only thought running in mind as he broke Adil's hand. The whole stadium was shocked by the whole events unfolding and Rajat knew he had to do something about that rampage.

He jumped inside the ring and tried holding Dhiraj back. "Sir calm down. Stop this. We must get out of here now."

Dhiraj was in no condition to listen. He growled, "I'm not leaving till I get rid of this filthy insect."

Rajat didn't give up. He must bring Dhiraj back to his senses. He tried interfering by standing between Adil.

"Do you want to be killed?" a blood-red eyed Dhiraj hissed.

"Sir. It's Nakul. We must get him out of here first." Rajat tried to reason with Dhiraj. He concluded that only the mention of Nakul could calm Dhiraj down. And it did work. Dhiraj immediately shifted his focus to Nakul.

Nakul laid unconscious due to the draining events that had just happened. Dhiraj swiftly removed his coat, and put it over Nakul. He then picked up Nakul in his arms and left the ring. His mind was still fuming. But he had to focus on his immediate needs. His mate. All he must do now is protect his mate.

* * *

Vote and comment😉😘