1.chapter

In ROY MANSION

Today roy family is pretty busy in decorating thier house. After all today is the success party of thier company. Everyone were moving here and there for the preparation. Their company was able to reach at top 5 in india. It was great news for everyone.

Anuj Roy was only 23 when he started this company. And today his company is breaking records which was surely a proud moment for everyone and hence they decide to celebrate it with big fat party. In which all his business partners, investors employees and models were invited.

Priya Roy, the daughter in law of the house was standing near the entrance, welcoming the guest with a sweet smile along with Drishiti Roy, the youngest daughter of Roy. Akash and Anuj Roy were talking with their partners.

"Where is shanaya di... bhabhi? " drishti asked. " she got an urgent call from Hospital as always." priya replied with smile. " what can we expect from a doctor" drishti said while she playfully rolled her eyes.

This was not first time. Shanaya is so determined towards her job that she can leave anything just for her patients. According to her responsibilities comes first and she cannot step down while being a psychiatrist.

After making sure the guest are comfortable akash and Anuj roy went towards their girls.

Anuj roy asked " beta priya everything is set na, anything left??" priya replied " no papa everything is done and i guess most of the guest are already here..we should start the party now"

"aree ek min where is shanu (shanaya) how can we start this program without her. Drishtu bacha go and call her." akash said while waiting for his dear sister

" Akash , shanaya went to hospital as she got an ur---" priya was cut off by akash's scoff " today too?? This is not fair we all decided to take a holiday from our daily routine for this day and that girl huh... " Anuj smiled and patted his son's shoulder and said
" she is a doctor akash. Her patients need her more then you...i know you can't stay away from your sisters but let her do her job ok." anuj laughed at his last sentence.

"Yes Akash, papa is right. And don't worry i had already called her she told me she will be there right after treating her patient. So i guess we should start the party now hmm"

Akash nodded as he knows that they are right and he is proud of his sis but..... Shanaya is his energy booster she is a positive energy which makes his day better.. Not only shanaya but drishti too...

" but the main guest are not here yet we can't start the program without them" Anuj said while looking forward towards the entrance.

Priya looked confused thinking about the guest for which Anuj was excited. Looking at priya.. Akash understood her and said

" priya as you know papa has invited many partners and our new investors too so that we can have a good bond with them. We recently got a huge project and our new partner with whom we are working is non another than SINGHANIA & GROUP. They are the top 1 company not only in India but in whole aisa....they are very important people for papa... And just because of the deal with them our company is at top 5. Mr Abhiraj Singhania and papa got very close during this deal. They were actually just a business friends but now they wanted to meet each others family so that they will know each other more not just as business partners but as family friends. Thats why papa personally went to give the invitation to their entire family."

Priya slowly nodded while understanding that why papa was so excited for the guest.

IN SINGHANIA MANSION