3.chapter

🎶🎶🎶
Makht-Ba Dard ka
Kuchhh
Khayal Nahi Hai
Ek Taraf Me kahi
Ek Taraf Dil kahi

Ehsas ki Jameen pe
Kyu
Dua uth Raha hai
Jal Raha Dil Mera
Kyu
Pta kuchh Nahi

Kyu khayalo me kuchh
Barfsi Gir Rahi
Ret ki khwahiso me
Nami bhar Rahi

Muzal sar Najar
Barasti Rahi
Jaraste hai Hum
Bheege Barsat
Me

Ek Mulaqat..✨🎵🎵

Ek Mulaqat Main
Bat hi bat main
Unka yu Muskurana
Gzb Ho Gya
______________________________________
------------------------******-------------------------

The party was already started. The singhania's and roy were sitting in VIP

The three brothers were having their wine until pakhi stood in front of them.

"Do you mind if i join you guys" pakhi asked them

"Absolutely no, come on pakhi from when did you started asking our permission to join us" sid says

Well, sid is the closest member to pakhi. He thinks her as his friend.

Pakhi pov

I took my seat next to sid which made me face vansh. He stared at me making me nervous. His gase always make me weak. I smiled at him but nevertheless he just nodded his head. He was like this from childhood. Cold and intimidating personality. Some times he is just too cold and distance towards me but that doesn't make him heartless. Yes!! He is cold, yes he is harsh, yes he is rude but.........somewhere he has a reason for everything which he doesn't like to share with anyone. I sighed remembering the words he said when i became his fiance

"don't except anything from this marriage, i cant love you"

I was broken that day. I still remember how i cried closing the door of my room. But still i didn't step down for this marriage. I love him.... Yes!!! I love vansh. From the very beginning i loved him and i cant leave him just because he dont show his emotions.

I was an introvert kid back then which made me have less friends. At that time i met with these singhania brothers. I was only 10 years. Sidharth was the first one to extend his hand towards me to be friends. He was also not less then his brother but he never showed his cold and harsh personality to me.

And about veer........well, for me he is More complicated then vansh. He have a reserved personality. Atleast vansh shows what he feel... like anger but veer........ He more likely keep his emotions under that emotionalless face. I tried to befriend him but i never felt him taking initiative so i just stopped trying. He is a complete mysterious person. Sometimes i do feel to open that mystery.. I like to disclose the mysteris but then..............
Who am i to do that.... There must be some one made for him who will open the mystery box... Right??

Pakhi pov ends

Shanaya pov

We were already late. I am damn sure bhai will not live me this time...

I and seju enter the house. The slow and peaceful music can be heard in background making the voice of people more relevant. Now in this crowd i have to find my family....ahhhhhh.

My eyes roamed all around just to find bhai but a pair of eyes caught my attention. They were sitting in VIP section. From his body language anyone could say that he was.....not a normal person. He was sitting there while man spreading his leg, holding a glass of alcohol, i couldn't see his face as many girls had surrounded them. He was not alone there were more but....... Something was different about him and that cought my attention. In curiosity i was about to walk towards them but my hand was held by sejal.. Making me come out of my trance.