8.chapter

Jaagi Bhi Hai Roi Bhi Hai
Aankhein Ye Raaton Mein Meri

Kyu Har Ghadi Milke Tujhe
Lagti Rahe Bas Teri Kami

Hum Toh Na Samjhe Tumhi Kaho
Kyu Tumko Paa Ke Tumse Juda

Baatien Ye Kabhi Na Tu Bhoolna
Koi Tere Khatir Hai Jee Raha
______________________________________
------------------------*******-----------------------

As soon as Shanaya entered the room she was mesmerized by the luxurious beauty of the room. His room was two times bigger then her. The vibe of the room itself matched with his personality DARK!!

"Ofc it will be, after all he is the hier of Singhania!! " Shanaya thought

She walked around and saw two doors. She went through the first door and was struck by the large bathroom

" What do people do with such big bathroom. Its not like we have to sleep there!!! " Shanaya mentally slapped herself

Then she opened the second door which lead her towards the closest. It was filled with his suits,shoes,shirts etc

" i wonder how much collection does he has!!! "

Shanaya sighed in relief when she didn't see yuvraj and decided to change before going to bed.

______••••_____

Vansh was in his personal cabin which was made for him inside the mansion. He sat there with a blood shot eyes because of anger staring into nothing in front of him as he sipped the alcohol from the bottle.

Vansh was too frustrated by this marriage. In his entire life he never allowed any woman get too closed to him just because he didn't trusted them. He always found them annoying, fake, too childish which he hated till the core but Pakhi was an exception in this. At beginning Vansh maintainend his distance from her but as the day's passed he slowly started to except her as friend. He slowly allowed her to enter his life as a friend.

Yess!! He didn't loved her. "Love" was a big thing it involves deeper and stronger emotion.
He liked her because of her nature, he was impressed by her maturity. He was comfortable with her after so long. He started to trust her. When he was finally ready to accept her in his life god decided to break his trust again!!!

He was angry on pakhi's family. How can they betray him so easily. How can they play with someone's life. Now how can he accept his bride which is not pakhi.

From the very starting he knew that he was going to marry pakhi because of the family promise and he never rejected it because somehow he was connected to her. He believed that he will marry pakhi one day, she will be his wife and he will protect her but what now!!!! He hates commitment but he decided to give it a chance but what happened???!!!

Everything shattered!!! He remembered Mrs Chauhan's words saying he is not perfect for pakhi, he can never love her. These words kept playing inside his head making him restless. In anger he threw the bottle of alcohol which shattered all around the floor.

He knew Mrs Chauhan was right!! He cannot love her like other men do but..... Was it his fault??

He had his own reasons which no one understands and its not like he wants anyone to understand him, atleast not now. He was ok with being alone. Damn!!! He wanted to be alone. But..... There was a little light in the darkness where he hoped he will forget everything happend in the past but NOO!!! How can he forget that God never wished to see him happy. He was born to be a loner..person like him cannot live a happy life!!!God always likes it when he suffer