2.chapter

Veer singhania

I reached the hospital....this was an international hospital owned by us..so almost every staff knew me and they also knew why i was here. From the corner of my eyes i can see some staff gulping while looking at me and some female staff were giving me looks which was beyond disgusting Without giving any glance i straight away walked to the only doctor who is alowed to treat me. I don't like when someone lay their hands on me especially womens except.............. Her.

When i was near to the cabin i saw her....... Almost running out while adjusting her dress......... Dress... Wait....... What is she wearing?????

She was wearing golden gown which was sparkling and fitted her body well. At top she had wore her doctor coat. She was looking tremendously gorgeous but....... wasn't it little weird to wear it in hospital???

 wasn't it little weird to wear it in hospital???

(This is what she had wore... Imagine a doctor's coat which covered the upper part)

I kept staring at her while walking until she bumped on to my chest and lost her balance

Before she could land on the ground i quickly grabbed her waist..............there was a pitch silence between us

I was looking at every detail of her face

"Beautiful" my mind said

Her eyes was closed due to fear...her face was inches apart from me. She was surely the definition of beauty and there is no doubt. I wanted her to open the eyes and look at me ..so i cleared my throat and said while trying hard not to stutter.

"walk carefully Dr.roy"

She immediately opened her eyes. That eyes always made me loose my cold nature. That eyes were looking innocent yet very attractive. I couldn't help but drown in her brown orbs.

Until... I came out of my trance.....

"why the hell i am still in this position" in mind

She quickly stand straight adjusting her dress...she nervously smiled at me....

"are you ok" i asked her

"umm.. Yeah... Yes i am. Thank you"

I just nodded my head

" well i am sorry for making the trouble i was running late f---"

"you should look ahead while running Dr. Roy." i said to her

She stared at me for good 5min scanning me from head to toe....WAIT!!!! Is she checking me out

I stood there not knowing what to do suddenly she grabbed my hands...................... I swear if it was someone else then he/she would have been landed of the floor but again.................... It was her

She dragged me towards her cabin. And motioned me to sit.... She went out leaving me here alone....

This girl....... I knew her from 3 years. Whenever i came here she was the only one who was assigned to treat me. She is a talkative girl... I actually don't like to talk much and prefer silence but if its her then i am ready to listen her blabbering everyday. Its not like i love her but...... Yes i do like her i dont know how,   but i do.