Crashing News

"Breaking news!" People who was on the beach in the city of Zapping are shocked as a a mysterious ship crashed onto the beach". "No one was found except for the captain whose eyes were strangely removed". "The ship is owned by a little known company know as Call Of The Sea". "Call Of The Sea does say that the reason might be because of one of the people on the ship killing the rest before somehow leaving the ship". "The police are still investigating this strange event and recently have found strange things on the ship". "Like giant bite marks on the front of the ship and strangely a bunch of shark skeletons were also found". "This is one of the strangest things that have happened since the the seven lives murders that happened 2 years ago". "Now that is all we know about right now so let's turn to another new story who is thankfully great".

"That is right the famous celebrity Joe has been found after 5 months! Turns out he got lost during his vacation to Spain. I'm sure a lot of people watching this are happy that he is home".

"But not everything is great as Papa Chips heightens their prices once again, which is a poor business move as less and less people are going there. But that's all we have today this had been Noon Light News and more will be coming at noon"